I'll wait baby

My Complicated Love Life

Infinite has just returned home from a schedule. L stopped short when he saw a letter on the welcome mat.

*Another fan letter, and probably a hate one.* He thought.

He had this huge urge to read it though. He grabbed it and took it to his and Dongwoo's room.

He sat down on his bed and took the letter out of its envelope. He smiled when he realized that it was from you.

His eyes widened and his smiled turned into a frown as he read it. He read it over and over again, tears already forming in his eyes.

When he put the letter down, he was now sobbing. He ran out of the dorm and to your apartment.

Geurim had told him everything and he walked out of the apartment complex, his body stiff and numb.

He was now standing in the empty parking lot. His face remained emotionless, but he was on the verge of crying again.

Right at that moment, the sky broke out in a dark, gloomy state and it started to rain.

He sort of liked it because you couldn't tell the difference between his tears and the rain drops.

"Wae, ~~~~~? WAE!!!!!" He screamed in fury.

"~~~~!! COME BACK TO ME!!" He yelled at the sky.

"Baby, baby no. Baby come back to me!" He yelled.

"7 years. 7 years. 7 years." He muttered to himself over and over again as he walked home.

He opened the door and walked passed the worried Infinite.

He slammed the door shut and sat in the corner of the room.

"Baby, I'll wait for you. In 7 years, we can be together. We'll be happy baby." He smiled and held the letter close to his heart.

"Just 7 years baby. 7 years." He mumbled before falling asleep.

He slept with furrowed eyebrows, a heavy heart, and a wave of hope taking over his body.