Infinite's dorm

My Complicated Love Life

In no time, the eight of you were in front of Infinite's dorm. Sunggyu opened the door and everyone piled in. L kicked some shoes out of the way, embarassed. "Yeah, our dorm is pretty messy." He said quietly. You giggled. "No, it's fine. Between you and me, Beast is way messier." You made a face. Everyone laughed.

You and Infinite put your to-go boxes and drinks on the table. You sat in between L and Sungyeol. You sat across from Hoya. "To ~~~~ and L hyung!" Sungjong held up his lemonade. Everyone held up their drinks "Cheers!" You giggled.

"So, how are you guys going to keep this a secret from all of L's fans?" Woohyun asked. "If we're going out, I'll wear my disguise, but we'll mostly have our dates here at the dorm or at ~~~~'s place." L said. You nodded with a smile. "I don't know if I can trust you at ~~~~~'s place, alone." Woohyun gave him a look.

"HYUNG!" You and L turned red. "What? Maybe if you were Sungjong I wouldn't mind, but you're old enough to have raging hormones." He shrugged. "Yah, yah, keep the talk at PG 13. Sungjong is already confused as it is." Sunggyu said with a straight face. "Hyungs! I'm old enough and I've had the talk with my parents before!!" Sungjong screeched. "Can we not talk about at the table?" Hoya asked bluntly. "I agree." Dongwoo added in.

"Yeah. Besides, even if they were to you know, ~~~~ is way too innocent for Myungsoo." Sungyeol snickered at his own comment. "YAH! YOU!" L fumed while you were blazing red.

When everything was calm, the eight of you ate your meals peacefully. It was quiet until you spoke up. "My orange juice is too sweet." You scratched your head.

Infinite looked at eachother and bursted out laughing. "Aigoo, so cute!" L pinched your cheek.

After playing cards with the seven boys, you had to head home. "I'll walk you home." L suggested. "Okay." You beamed. "Remember, PG 13." Sunggyu sang. You and L blushed at the sensative topic.

"Your hands are warm." L said as you and him were walking home happily, hand in hand. "Your hands are cold." You replied. "Perfect match. Now, with both of our hands together, we're room temperature." He grinned. You laughed.

When you two reached your apartment, you saw a figure by the front door. You and L dropped eachothers hands. Both of your mouths hung open.

"Y-yoseob Oppa." You stuttered. He raised an eyebrow, "Hello, what do we have here?"