Final Decision

My Complicated Love Life

 You arrived at Beast's fan meeting. It was an hour until the fan meet would actually start but it was already packed with fans. You showed the guards your VIP card before walking to where Beast was adjusting their microphones for their performance of Fiction. Everybody looked up at you.

"Um, Hello Oppas." You had never been this shy before in front of Beast. You were bracing yourself to what you were about to tell Junhyung. "Junhyung oppa, can we talk privatley?" Beast wasn't that suprised, they knew why you wanted to talk to him. You were either going to reject or accept him.

Junhyung smiled, "Sure." You looked at Yoseob, he gave you a smile and a small nod. You nodded back as you walked out with Junhyung.

You looked down akwardly as you made little circles on the groud with the tip of your converse. "What did you want to talk about?" Junhyung asked the obvious. "Umm..about your c-confession the other day..." "Yes?" He urged you to continue. "I'm sorry Junhyung Oppa...but I already like someone else." Guilt was eating you alive. "And who would that be?" He curiously asked. "M-myungsoo Oppa." You choked out.

He smiled, "Well I guess that ruins my plan of 'not giving up' He said, truthfully. "If you like someone else, than I should wish you the best." He said, his eyes a little sad. "Thank you Oppa." You started

"I hope you can continue to care for me. You're like a brother to me Oppa, I don't like you in that way but I care for you a lot too Oppa." You said, hoping he won't be disapointed. "I care for you too ~~~~, I hope that L can take care of you well. If he ever brings tears to your eyes, you make sure to tell me, Yoseob, and the others arasso?" He joked but you could tell he meant it in some way. You laughed, "Arasso Oppa."

You and him walked back to the room. When you opened the door, Beast, excluding Hyunseung dropped to the cold, hard floor. They had been eavesdropping your whole entire conversation with Junhyung and heard everything. Hyunseung couldn't care less, he was just reading a book on the lounge chair.

You flushed red, Junhyung raised an eyebrow. "Nosy asses." He muttered. You giggled but shut your mouth so you wouldn't sound rude. "Um, Oppas, I have to go somewhere so I'll be going now okay?" *Probably going to L* Everybody thought. "Okay" They replied. 

When you left, Beast turned to Junhyung. "You okay man?" Doojoon patted Junhyung's shoulder. To their suprise, Junhyung just smiled. "I'm fine, I wish her happiness with L. If you love someone, you have to let them go." He said, sort of lying. Beast gazed at Junhyung with pity in their eyes.

*Poor Hyung, I could really tell how much he loved her. I hope Myungsoo will love and care for her like that too* Yoseob thought.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: Super duper sorry for the REALLY short chapter! I was just really drowsy and tired >__<  I have school and stuff and sometimes it just gets really busy and annoying *COUGH* MATH *COUGH* XD

ANYWAYS, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and how this story has been going so far. I love ALL of my readers, silent readers, and suscribers. I also love your wonderful comments, they make me feel like such a good author! XD So Thank You guys!     

                                     - I'll see you guys at the next chapter and the many more to come! Until then, Annyeong~ ^^