When things start to roll downhill...

My Complicated Love Life

"~~~~~!! Get in here right now! This is bad...very bad!!" Geurim freaked out.

You lazily walked in the living room, where Geurim had her widened eyes glued to her pink laptop.

"What is it Unnie?" You asked. She chewed her thumbnail nervously, "The press. They've made a terrible mistake. You remember when we went to Lotte World with Beast a couple of days ago?" You nodded. "Here. See for yourself." She handed you the laptop.

Your eyes landed on the big pictures of Junhyung curling a strand of your hair behind your ear, Junhyung tieing your shoe for you, and Junhyung and you hugging when you and Geurim parted from Beast, and Junhyung and you laughing together on one of the rides.

"No,no, no!" You yelled as you read the title of the article, 'Is Junhyung dating his band mate Yoseob's little sister ~~~~~?' it read in big, bold letters.

You shook your head frantically, "No unnie! This isn't true! We're just friends! I don't even remember him curling my hair behind my ear. It's just a mistake! And is it so wrong for friends to hug? Oh unnie!" You started crying Geurim hushed you and pulled you in for a comforting hug.

"Shh...It's okay. We'll solve this." She consoled you. "No it isn't! What is Myungsoo oppa going to say?! Oh god, Myungsoo oppa is going to hate me!" You sobbed. "No he's not. He'll understand that it's just a stupid rumor." She rubbed your back and held you.

You sniffled, "Thanks unnie. I hope he does..." You said.

Right at that moment, you got two text messages. You picked up your phone and opened the first one.

'Hey, can we talk? I think you know what it's about. We need to get this straightened out. Don't worry about it too much okay? Meet me at the Cafe across the street from your house in an hour.' -Junhyung Oppa

You read the second one.

'~~~~, Please tell me it isn't true. We need to talk about this. Meet me at the park near the mall in an hour.' -Myungsoo Oppa

*Omo, ottokae?! I can't ditch Myungsoo oppa but I need to get this straightened out with Junhyung oppa first before the rumor spreads even more!*

You texted L right away.

'I'm terribly sorry oppa, but I can't today. I have a very important thing to do today. We'll talk another time. Love you.'  You replied to him.

After an hour of waiting and stressing out about the article, you changed clothes and headed to the cafe, not before letting Geurim know where you were going. "Unnie! I'll be at the Cafe across the street!" You called out at the door. "Kay! Go safely!" She called back.