Queenkas

My Complicated Love Life

   "May I help you?" You asked. "Listen here, you stupid ! Myungsoo oppa is mine!" The leader, Woori, yelled in your face. You blinked a couple of times before saying, "e-excuse me?"

"Oh stop playing innocent! I saw you staring at my man! It's bad enough that you're always with Beast oppas but you can't have L oppa!" Woori screeched. "I'm sorry but I don't like Myungsoo-sshi and I don't even think you are even dating him." You said. Her friends shook their heads and clucked their tounges. "What?! How dare you talk to me like that you little !" In a blink of an eye, she slapped you. Hard. You winced in pain as you held your red cheek, tears forming in your eyes.

Mean while, L was walking to Mr. Jung's class. "Damn, I forgot my math book." He muttered. Just a couple feet from the his destination, he heard yelling and laughing. He walked closer to the scene only to find you on the ground holding your cheek, crying, while Woori and her followers were laughing and calling you mean names like "pathetic" and "crybaby"

He furrowed his eyebrows and was about to stop the scene right away when he heard Woori say something. "Stay away from L oppa or else" she spat. Just as she was about to smack you one last time, someone grabbed her wrist.

She looked up to see who had dare touch her so aggresively when she saw the face of her so-called "love".

"M-Myungsoo Oppa!" She said. "What are you doing Woori?!" He yelled. His eyes were hard and if looks could kill, Woori would be dead. L knows Woori because she's been stalking him every since this morning. Calling him and texting him, trying to buy him lunch, holding onto his arm. He just ignored it because this happened at his old school too. Not to mention he was used to having fans all over him all of the time. He didn't even know how she got his number.

"Oh! I was just teaching this a lesson for flirting with you oppa!" Woori giggled, trying to act cute. You almost gagged. "What the are you talking about Woori?! I don't like you, we aren't dating, and ~~~~ was never flirting me! Can't you just leave me alone?!"

L had never gotten this mad before. The truth was that he felt guilty for letting you get hurt because of him even though you didn't do anything. He didn't even know you, yet, he wanted to protect you.

"w-what?" Woori was on the verge of bawling in front of you, her friends, and L. "I'm sorry Woori but you can't just slap people for no reason and I'm sorry but I don't like you that way." L said, trying to cool himself down.

"But oppa! She-" L cut her off by shaking his head "No Woori, ~~~~ and I barely even know eachother. I guess you can say that we are just friends. * I hope so* He thought.

"Please leave ~~~~ alone from now on, she didn't do anything to you, so don't bother her anymore." L said sternly. "And if this happens again, I will never forgive you." He added.

"O-okay Oppa. I'm sorry." She apologized and walked away with her followers.

L noticed you were still on the ground so he helped you up. "Thank you Myungsoo-sshi." You said greatfully. "No problem, and call me oppa." He smiled. He didn't know why but he felt comfortable around you. "O-oppa?" He nodded. "Okay, Myungsoo oppa." He felt his heart flutter. Many girls have called him oppa before but he liked the way how you said it.

"Umm, I guess I'll go now Myungsoo Oppa, thanks again" You smiled. He smiled back, "No problem, if something like that happens again, don't hesitate to tell me, arrasso?" "Arrasoo, Oppa"

You started walking away but he called you, "Yes?" You turned around, "Umm, We're friends right ~~~?" You blinked a couple of times before answering, "of course oppa." You beamed.

"Great, I'll see you around ~~~". "You too Oppa."

When L was in the classroom, by himself, he fist pumped. "Yes! We're friends!" He was so happy because he was starting to develop a crush on you.