The start of something Beautiful

My Complicated Love Life

The movie quickly started with a fifteen year old girl being murdered by a masked man. You jumped up and hid in L's arms as you watched the girl being cut up into pieces. L looked down at you and smiled lovingly. He your hair and whispered comforting words in your ear.

While you and L were being all touchy and lovey dovey, Geurim was practically having a panic attack. She jumped up, squeeled, and almost smacked the bucket of popcorn off of Sunggyu's lap. He almost laughed watching Geurim's cute reactions but he quickly shut up, now worried about her.

"Are you okay?" He whispered anxiously. "I-i'm fine." Geurim fibbed. "Liar. I can see you shaking even in the dark." He stated. "It's scary." Geurim looked up at Sunggyu with her big brown orbes. He gulped and looked away, *Damn, does she have to look so cute?* "Ommona!" Geurim slapped her hands over her face.

"SHH!" People hissed. "Sorry." She whispered and bowed multiple times. Sunggyu chuckled *Cute.*

Geurim suddenly felt warm hands over her ears. She looked up at Sunggyu. He smiled affectionatley at her. She blushed, "Thank you, oppa." She sweetly smiled up at him. He cleared his throat and looked away, *God, she makes it so hard to act cool.* He thought.

Even though her ears where covered, she could still see the images from the big screen. She yelped at yet, another murder scene. *Damn, only one resort left.* Sunggyu thought as he took a deep breath and pulled the girl into his chest.

She lightly pulled back and looked up at him with curiousity, and a red face of course. "Don't be scared. I'm here." He whispered. Her heart melted instantly as he let her burry her face into his chest.

*Is it getting hot in here?* He thought as he fanned himself.

You peeked at the couple from L's arms. You smiled proudly as you watched the sweet scene of Geurim in Sunggyu's arms. You looked up at L, who was watching the movie with much interest, since he absolutely loved horror movies. *My wonderful boyfriend and I make the best matchmakers ever.* You thought as you snuggled into his warm embrace.

L looked over at his hyung and Geurim, *Wow hyung, I didn't know you had it in you.* He smirked.

Sunggyu looked up to see L looking at him. "Aish.." The older male muttered as his dongsaeng started making kissy faces at him.

He lifted his arm up and pretended to hit L. The younger male laughed his head off. *Aish, this kid...* Sunggyu shook his head. He looked down at the beautiful girl in his arms, *Geurim-ah, I'll confess to you soon enough...* He thought as he smiled down at her.