New friend

My Complicated Love Life

You walked into Beast's dorm. Hyunseung and Yoseob had called you to come there immediatley so that you could meet someone.

"Oppas?" You called out as you took off your shoes. "In here!" Yoseob called from the living room. You walked in the living room to see Beast and a very pretty girl sitting there, waiting for you. She had dirty blonde hair, big eyes, and she was wearing a black tee with dark skinny jeans. To think of it, she looked exactly like Hyunseung.

You bowed "Anneyonghaseyo, ~~~~ imnida." You said respectfully. She smiled warmly and did the same. "~~~~, meet my beautiful little sister, Jang Geurim." He smiled proudly at her. "Hello, ~~~~-sshi. I hope we get along well." She beamed. "Me too." You smiled. "Now, you're probably wondering why she's here right?" Yoseob asked. You nodded. "Well, Beast has to do some promotions in Japan. We'll be there for about a week. And we also heard that Infinite will be there for a couple of days too for their own promotions. I didn't want you to feel lonely and Hyunseung hyung came up with the idea to bring his sister here so that you two can bond and do all that girl stuff together. So Beast's little sisters can be best friends and you two won't feel lonely!" He explained.

"Oh. Well that sounds like a good idea. Are you okay with that Geurim-sshi? My apartment is a little small." You said. "I don't mind. You seem like a very nice dongsaeng. And please, call me unnie." She said. "That's great. I can tell that we'll get along very well." You beamed. She giggled and pinched your cheek. "Omo! You guys never told me that Yoseob's little sister would be this cute! I've always wanted a little sister." She said.

"Aww! They're already getting along so well!" Yoseob and Hyunseung watched like proud fathers. Junhyung looked up from his iphone *~~~~ is way prettier* He childishly thought. "Why don't we all have dinner." Kikwang suggested. "I volunteer for ~~~~ and Geurim to cook!" Dongwoon raised his hand. "I second that!" Doojoon did the same.

Hyunseung and Yoseob bonked their heads. "Yah! Our sisters aren't maids!" You and Geurim giggled. "It's okay oppas. We'll make dinner." You both chided.

Dongwoon and Doojoon stuck their tounges out at Yoseob and Hyunseung. "Aish." The two boys muttered.

After a delicious dinner made by the two of you girls, you and Geurim had to head home. Hyunseung and Yoseob had agreed to walk the both of you there. Hyunseung dragged Geurim's small pink luggage out of the dorm. You and your new friend hooked arms and skipped off. "Yah! Wait up!" Yoseob called. "Aish, I can't believe I have to carry this and her stupid makeup bag. How much makeup does she own?!" He yelled.Yoseob snorted, "Your sister, your problem." He walked away quickly to catch up with the two of you. "Hey! Wait for me!" Hyunseung complained.

When the four of you finally reached your apartment, you all headed in. "Unnie, is it okay if you share a room with me? I only have one room." You nervously said. "Don't worry about it dongsaeng-ah. It'll be fun. We can watch movies, give eachother makeovers, and talk about boys!" She squealed. You giggled. "Speaking of boys. Do you have a boyfriend?" You and her sat jumped on your couch and started conversating. "That's our cue to leave." Yoseob said.

"Bye girls!" They called out. The both of you didn't hear them, "Aish, lock the doors!!" They yelled louder. "Arasso!" You two chided.

That night, you and your new friend bonded. You two ate chips and cookies, exchanged clothing, and talked about boys.You found out that Jang Geurim was a girl that got taken advantaged of alot. Most of her friends only wanted to hang out with her because of her brother. You realized that she was exactly like you. You shared so many things in common with her, because you two were sisters of celebrities.

Off the subject of your brothers, you also talked about L. You told her about everything from Junhyung liking you to L being your boyfriend. "Wow! Infinite seems so nice and L must be a very good boyfriend. I hope he takes care of you well." She said. "Yeah, maybe I'll introduce you to Infinite one day!" You said. "Infinite doesn't leave for Japan until Wednesday and today is Sunday so let's set something up. I'd love for you to make friends with Infinite. Afterall, you will be living with me for a week and we are friends." You continued.

"Oh please. We're not friends." She said. Your eyes enlarged in suprise. "W-what?" You asked. "We're besties!" She squealed and hugged you. You giggled and hugged her back. "Unnie you scared me!" You hit her with your pillow lightly. With just that one simple move, a pillow fight broke out.

Pretty soon, you and Geurim were getting tired. "Let's call it a night." She said and yawned. You nodded and layed down. *I'm so happy I've finally found a friend who understands me* You thought before falling into a deep slumber.