Being Apart from each other

My Complicated Love Life

The days went by slowly and they dragged on for both you and Myungsoo.

You two never gave up hope though.

Everyday, you dreamed of being with him again and he dreamed of holding you in his arms again.

He missed the sweet lavender smell of your hair and you missed cuddling with him on rainy days.

It has been no less than 6 months since you had left him.

You went to a local college and lived with your parents.

You were always sad but you tried to smile and live your life happily.

You are currently living with your parents and you got a pet dog to keep you less lonely.

Myungsoo tried to live his life happily, too. He tried his best to stay positive.

He sang with more emotion and his voice while he sang was always oozing and dripping with love and affection.

He also started writing songs, all of them about you.

Your lives still revolved around each other even though you were so far apart.

You hummed a Beast song as you walked to school. Your friend, Boram skipped up to you. "Hey ~~~~~! Want to go eat some dukkbokki with me and some other people?" She asked. "Other people?" You asked. "You know. Hyuna, Gyuri, Yoona, and some guys." She giggled.

"Guys? I don't think so Boram Unnie...I have an essay to do and my parents won't let me." You said. "Oh, come on! L won't hate you if you hung out with some guy friends!" She playfully slapped your arm.

Your heart ached a little at his name, you shook the thoughts out of your head. "Sorry. But I have to go." You walked away.

Hyuna walked up to Boram. She popped her bubble gum arrogantly. "What a buzz kill. Let's go." She and Boram strutted away.

You closed the door as you walked into your small, but cozy, room. You jumped on your bed and squeezed your plushie that Kikwang had given you. You sighed, *Myungsoo Oppa, I hope these 7 years go by quickly. I can't find any true friends like Geurim Unnie, Beast Oppas, and Infinite Oppas.*

You finished up your essay and fell asleep on the fluffy pink covers.

L was at McDonald's with Sungjong. He sighed and took a sip of his diet pepsi.

"Hyung, I know you miss her. But she'll be back in no time." Sungjong tried to cheer up his hyung.

L tried to crack a smile, but failed. He sighed for the umpteenth time. "I miss her smile and her soft hair and her laugh." L rambled on.

Sungjong listened to L's venting and just tried to give the best advice possible.

"Thanks maknae. You're a great dongsaeng." L paid for the food and headed out first.

Sungjong smiled to himself, *~~~~. Please come back soon. Not only L misses you, but Infinite misses you too. And Geurim noona feels so lonely in that apartment without you. Please come back, my favorite dongsaeng.* He walked out of the McDonald's.