Beast's over-protective side

My Complicated Love Life

  You sighed heavily one last time before slowly opening the door to Beast's waiting room where they would be waiting for their turn to perform. You knew that once they saw the red hand mark on your face, they would go crazy, especially Yoseob and Junhyung. You understood Yoseob going crazy but you had always wonder why Junhyung was like that too. Of course the other Beast members worried about you, but more like of a dad and older brother, with Junhyung, it was like he was something more. 

When you walked in, everybody looked at you. "Hey-" everybody gasped, jaws were practically on the ground. "OH-MY-GOD" Yoseob, freaked out. Junhyung's eye widened in horror of the red mark on your right cheek, swollen and slowly turning purple and not to mention your swollen eyes, indicating that you've been crying. Kikwang and Dongwoon dropped their game controllers, Doojoon and Hyunseung, stood there for a couple seconds before running to you, making sure that you were okay.

"~~~~!! Are you okay? What happened? Wae?! When?!" Yoseob fired questions at you. "Dongsaeng! Who did this to you?!?!" Dongwoon wailed in his deep voice.

"EVERYBODY CALM DOWN!" Junhyung and Doojoon yelled, making you flinch. You swore the mirrors on the wall shook a little. Junhyung walked over slowly, "~~~~, who did this to you?" he said as Hyunseung applied medicine to your cheek calmly and gently. You had always been closest to Hyunseung and loved his presence. He was quiet and a peaceful person, he was very wise too. Most importantly, he didn't like yelling, fighting, or any type of violence, just like you.

You kept quiet, obviously not wanting to speak about it. Yoseob stormed over, "Yang ~~~~, you tell me what happened right now or I will call umma and appa to come down here and hunt whoever did this to you themselves!" Your parents live in Busan, near the countryside because they don't like the hussle and bussle of city life. Your dad is very over protective of you, he can and will personally tell someone off for bullying you.

"I err...fell." You lied. "Fell my " Junhyung looked at you with peircing eyes. You gulped, "No oppa! I'm telling the truth! I tripped over my err...backpack in class and landed on my umm...textbook." You crossed your fingers secretly, hoping that they will believe you. "Oh...okay then...be more careful next time." Dongwoon, Kikwang, And Yoseob believed you right away, being the most innoccent and naive ones.

The other three were hesitant though. "Are you sure ~~~~?" Doojoon asked, slightly suspicious. "Yes Doojoon oppa, you know how clumsy I can be! Hehe..." You rubbed the back of your neck awkwardly. "O..kay then"

Junhyung sighed as he sat back down, *I have a feeling that she's lying but as long as she's okay, I'm okay*

Everyone resumed doing what they were doing until Beast was called to go to the stage. "Good luck oppas!" You said, wiping something off of Yoseob's face. "You'll be watching us right, ~~~~?" Yoseob used his powerful aegyo on you. "Of course oppa! Afterall, I am your #1 B2UTY right?" You winked. Junhyung felt himself melt. "That's my adorable little sister!" Yoseob ruffled your hair.

Beast left the room one by one. Hyunseung was the last one to go though. "~~~~?" He called. "Yes Hyunseung oppa?"

"I know you were lying" He said. Nothing got past him. He was very observent, not to mention that he knew when you were lying, you were very awkward, and you would tend to trail off about random stuff. "H-huh?" You stuttered. "Becareful next time, if you get bullied again, I'm definetly telling the others and Yoseob"

"Yes oppa" You said as you hung your head low. Hyunseung chuckled as he left the room. *Our lives are never boring with ~~~~ around, especially Junhyung's*

See? Nothing got past Hyunseung, he is the only one that knows about Junhyung's love for ~~~~. And no, Junhyung did not tell him. Jang Hyunseung is just one smart cookie.