Awkward...

My Complicated Love Life

The next Saturday afternoon, you and L headed to Beast's dorm. Yoseob had a talk with you about not going out to restaurants and other public places with L too much because you too could get caught, it was just too risky.

He was wearing sunglasses and a hoodie and you were wearing a white skirt with a pink shirt. Holding hands you two walked up to Beast's door. You rang the door bell.

Yoseob heard the doorbell ring, "Oh! That's ~~~~ and L!" He ran to the door. Junhyung's head snapped up, *Looks like I have to face it, they're officially a couple.* Yoseob pressed the button on the monitor and your face popped up on the screen. "Hold on a second." He said. He opened the door for you and L to come in. L bowed 90 degrees while you just simply waved. "Anneyonghaseyo Sunbae-nim" L said. "Just call me hyung." Yoseob smiled.

The rest of Beast showed up. "Oppa!" You squeeled as Dongwoon embraced you into a really tight hug. "Yah! You're going to sufficate her." Doojoon scolded, only to grab you and pull you into an even tighter hug. "What a hypocrite." Dongwoon muttered. You giggled. "Hi oppas."

You greeted everyone and L bowed 90 degrees to everyone. "Hi Junhyung oppa." You smiled. "Hi ~~~~." He said. L felt it get awkward. He knew all about how Junhyung confessed to you. "Anneyonghaseyo Sunbae-nim." L greeted Junhyung. He nodded as a response.

"Drop the formalites, you can just call us hyungs." Hyunseung said. "Neh." L replied. "I brought lunch oppas. I figured you'd be hungry." You beamed. "Aigoo ~~~~, so cute! Thanks for the food." Kikwang said as he pinched your cheek. You and all of the guys sat down. They're was awkward silence in the air.

"So...how long have you and ~~~~ been dating?" Doojoon spoke up. "Me and ~~~~ have been together for about a week." L replied. The silence was back.

"Wahh! ~~~~, did you cut your hair? It looks pretty!" Yoseob tried to make it less awkward and relieve some tension. You giggled. "Yes, I did cut it. Here oppa, have some more kimchi. You all must be starving. How can you guys live off of nothing but ramen and pizza? That's unhealthy." You lightly scolded. Junhyung gazed at you. *She cares for us so much. Such an angel.*

L noticed this and coughed awkwardly. *He still likes her.* He thought. "So L, I heard Infinite's new song 'Paradise'. It's really good." Hyunseung started a conversation. "Thank you so much Hyunseung hyung." L said gratefully. "Yeah, Infinite oppas are really talented aren't they?" You beamed. Kikwang stopped chewing and stared at you with a cute but stern expression. "Yah. Yang ~~~~, you'll always be a B2UTY right?" He asked suspiciously.

You played along as you fake gasp. "You caught me! I'm an inspirit now!" You said with a straight face. "Nooo! We lost her!" Yoseob wailed. "Oh no you don't!" Dongwoon gave you a light noogie. "I'm just kidding oppas! I'll always be a B2UTY." You smiled. Junhyung sighed in relief. L pouted.

"But I have enough room for Infinite too." You added. L smiled widely. You chuckled. Myungsoo and Beast seemed to be getting along better now. The only person who didn't talk much was Junhyung.

It was five o'clock now. You and L were going to go to the Hello Kitty cafe as he promised you. "We'll be going now Beast oppas." You and L stood up. "Bye ~~~~! And remember, visit Beast's waiting room sometimes instead of running off with Infinite arasso?" Dongwoon said. You laughed, "Arasso, oppa." You gave everyone a hug. You walked up to Junhyung and gave him a hug "Bye oppas." You walked away. "Wait, I'll walk you guys to the lobby." Junhyung called out.

"Okay." You smiled. You, L, and Junhyung walked silently down to the lobby. "Bye oppa." You smiled. "Bye sunbae-nim." You and L were about to walk off when you heard Junhyung's voice.

"Wait!" Junhyung called. The both of you turned around. "I wish you guys happiness. And...L, call me hyung." He said. You smiled, walked over to Junhyung, and pecked him on the cheek. "Thank you so much oppa." You smiled softly at him. "Thanks hyung." L smiled. Junhyung nodded. With one more 'bye', you and L walked off to go on your date.

Junhyung walked up to the dorm. He went to his room and closed the door. He touched his right cheek, where you had kissed him. *I guess it's time to let her go.* He thought.