Advice From Yoseob...Or Not?

My Complicated Love Life

 You heard Yoseob's tired voice through your cell phone, "Hello?" You had to admit, asking him for realtionship advice was a little nerve wracking, but, Yoseob has had a couple of girlfriends before his debut. "Hi Oppa." You said, trying to sounds casual. "Oh, hey ~~~~, what's up?" He asked.

"Umm, well, I actually called to ask you for advice..." You said quietly. He paused before answering "...What kind of advice?" He asked. "Relationship advice." You said. "Bwoh?! Who's the guy?!" He yelled, almost waking up the Beast members who were sleeping. (Kikwang, Junhyung, Dongwoon, and Doojoon)

"Actually not a guy...guys." You mumbled. "What?! There's two of them?!" He shot up and walked into the living where Hyunseung was texting on the sofa. He knew he was going to be yelling a lot and didn't want to wake the rest of Beast up. "Who's that?" Hyunseung mouthed. Yoseob ignored him though, "Tell you later." He mouthed back.

"Yes oppa, there's two of them." You sighed. "Before I can give you advice, I need to know who they are. One of them is L, right?" "Yes, how'd you know Oppa?" You asked. "It's so obvious! Now hurry up, who's the other one?!" He was getting impatient.

"Junhyung Oppa...." You mumbled. "What? I can't hear you, speak louder!" He damanded. "Junhyung Oppa! There!" You puffed your cheeks out, fustrated. There was a very long silence over the phone. "Oppa? Hello? Hello??" You were getting worried. Over the line, Yoseob was in complete and udder shock, Hyunseung was calm about it though. Hyunseung demanded the younger boy to put the phone on speaker so he heard everything.

"BWOH?! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?! JUNHYUNG FROM BEAST?! MY HYUNG?! THE RAPPER?!!!" Yoseob freaked out, he never would've imagined Junhyung having a crush on Yang ~~~~, his little sister. Unfortunatley, his screaming woke up the four now grumpy beasts. Hyunseung got himself ready for the upcoming drama, not between Yoseob and Junhyung, but the future drama coming to ~~~~, L, and Junhyung.

"What's up with all of the screaming?" Kikwang muttered, scratching his head. "Yah! How come you didn't tell me you liked ~~~~?!" Yoseob pointed at Junhyung, his phone conversation with you long forgotten. He had accidently hung up on you when he was throwing a fit.

Junhyung's eyes widened. He didn't know what to say, he was in deep trouble now. "YOU LIKE ~~~~?!" Beast yelled.  "Hehe, sort of?" He laughed nervously. "How long have you liked my sister?" Yoseob took a deep breath, trying to calm himself down. " "About a year now." Junhyung replied, trying to keep his cool composure.

"Oh God." Yoseob sighed and face-palmed himself. "I don't have a big problem with this, but you do realize that L from Infinite just confessed to her right?"

It was now Junhyung's turn to be shocked. "What?! When?!" "It seems like not long ago, I think about half an hour ago." He stated. "Bastard! He confessed to her right after I did!"

"Now, let's not resort to name calling." Hyunseung, being the only fully awake mature one spoke. "Junhyung, It looks like we can't do much about this. It comes down to ~~~~'s decision and who she wants as her boyfriend." He spoke calmly. "Yoseob will give her advice on what to do. Now what will you tell her Yoseob?" He questioned. "I was just planning to tell her to follow her heart." Yoseob honestly spoke.

"Well then it's settled, sorry Junhyung but there's not much we can do in this situation. All you can do is hope that you're the one in her heart, but remember that we'll always support you." He said, sounding oh so wise. "Aish." Junhyung smoothed his face in fustration.

"And I believe you have to get back to ~~~~ Seobbie." Hyunseung reminded him. "Oh, right!" He quickly dialed your number on his cell phone as the rest of the members went off to bed to catch up on their needed sleep.