New couple and Stupid Waitress

My Complicated Love Life

 You walked out of the doors of your apartment complex, ready to go to school. You stopped only to see someone there, that someone being no other than L. When he saw you, he smiled and walked over. It was early so not that many people were out, only some highschoolers that had to catch the bus early because they lived far away from their schools and some elderly woman opening their food stands or shops.

He kissed your cheek. "Good morning." He said sweetly. You blushed "G-good morning." He chuckled. "Oppa, you can't just kiss me like that out in public, we'll get caught." You warned. "I know, but just this once since it's our first day of being a couple." He pleaded. You gave in, "fine."

You and him walked to school. He wanted to hold your hand and you couldn't deny that you wanted it too but it was too risky.

You two finally arrived to school and headed to your classes. Beast was at Japan, again, so L invited you to lunch with Infinite after school since nobody seemed to have schedules today. You went home to change into skinny jeans, converse, and a hoodie. You weren't nervous at all because you've met Infinite before and they were really nice guys that you could feel comfortable around. Of course, they didn't beat Beast when it came to the whole brotherly thing towards you, but you definetley considered them as friends, except Woohyun maybe, he treated you like a little sister to him.

You and L arrived at a young and hip cafe. The walls were painted with bright colors with designs of birds and flowers on them. The waiters and waitresses were all young and good looking. You two saw Infinite at a table waving you over.  You and L sat down while the rest of Infinite wasted no time starting a conversation.

"So are you and L a thing now?" Dongwoo wiggled his eyebrows. "Hyung!" L whined. You giggled and replied, "Yes, we are." You smiled up at L, he genuinely smiled back. "Ew, stop before I throw up the breakfast I had this morning." Sungyeol pretented to throw up. "Stop being such a choding." L threw him a death glare. He glared back. "Yah! Don't you dare talk to your hyung like that!" Sungyeol threw a tantrum. L rolled his eyes.

You giggled as you watched the two bicker. Soon, a pretty waitress with long reddish hair came to take your orders. "Hello my name is Jieun, I'll be serving you today." She smiled basically at everyone but you. You furrowed your eyebrows, wondering why she was giving you a cold attitude. Nobody else seemed to notice though. "Umm, I'll have a cheeseburger and a diet pepsi." Sunggyu ordered first. "I'll have that too,except I'll have an orange juice." Said Hoya. Everyone ordered one by one, now leaving you and L to order. "And what would like to have?" She asked at L suductively. He didn't seem to notice though.

"I have the chicken sandwhich." He said. She smiled and wrote it down. She turned to you with a dirty look, but forced a smile. "What do you want to eat?" She asked with a bored tone. Infinite was starting to realize that this girl obviously didn't like you. "I'll have the chopped salad." You said, trying to ignore her immaturity. She wrote it down quickly and turned back to the boys. "I'll take your menus for you boys." She took all of their menus but when she got to L, she bent down slowly to grab the menu, trying to show off her s. She had obviously ed a couple buttons of her shirt before she came over here.

L rolled his eyes and shoved the menu into her hands. She smirked, *Playing hard to get eh?* She thought. She snatched your menu away from you roughly and walked away, swaying her hips as she took long steps, trying to show off her long legs.

You scoffed. "Looks like someone's jealous~" Sungyeol teased. "No I'm not!" You were fuming. Infinite was actually pretty scared. Your face was red with anger as you thought about that mean girl. Who was she to treat everyone nicely and treat you like dirt and not to mention flirting with YOUR boyfriend too.

L wrapped his arms around your waist under the table so not many people can see. "Don't be mad, she's just jealous of you." He tried to calm you down. You sighed as it actually started working, leaving everyone awed to how he could calm you down so quickly. When you were back to your old self, you and Infinite started to talk again.

Then, the witch of the west came out again with everyone's order, except for yours. "Excuse me, but where is my salad?" You asked her. "Oh, sorry but we're all out of salad." She lied. Everyone raised their eyebrows. "Oh really? Then what is it that I see over there?" L pointed to a couple sitting at a table next to theirs who just got served chicken salads. "I can explain..." She started. "No need to. Bring us to-go boxes, the chopped salad she ordered for, and the check. We're leaving." L said sternly. She pouted, threw yet another dirty look at you, and stormed off.

"Hey guys, do you mind if we finish our meals back at the dorm once ~~~ gets her salad?" He asked. "Not at all, I was just about to suggest the same thing." Sunggyu said. "Oppas, you didn't have to do that. I could've just ordered something else." "Why? So that can make up other lies about not giving you your food? No way." Woohyun said, angry that someone messed with his "little sister". "She's not even pretty, Me and ~~~~ can beat her any day." Sungjong said diva-ishly, causing everyone to erupt into laughter.

Once everything got to the table, including your salad, L and Sunggyu split the check up and payed. L paying because he set this up and invited you and Sunggyu paying becuase he was the oldest. After putting everything in to-go boxes, The eight of you headed for Infinite's dorm.