Getting Closer

My Complicated Love Life

 About two months passed. You and Infinite grew very close. Your relationship with L grew too. You and Sungjong talked about more feminine things like hair and losing weight, Hoya and Dongwoo tried to teach you how to rap but you failed miserably, You and Sungyeol would make fun of Sunggyu because of his small eyes (well Sungyeol did most of that, you just laughed). Woohyun continued to call you Nam ~~~~, Sunggyu was like a grandpa to you, he was very wise and gave you great advise, and last but not least, L. You and him did almost everything together, you two often went to the movies, shopping, and he even took to an amusement park one time. You would always try to remind yourself that those weren't dates and that you two were just friends but that didn't work with Yoseob's constant teasing.

The only person not okay with your relationship with L was Junhyung. He didn't say much about it but everytime he saw you talking on the phone with him or going out somewhere with him, jealousy striked and he was a wreck inside. He was always planning the right way to confess to you, but he never thought of anything good to his likes.

One day, Junhyung was planning the right way to confess to you when he just decided that he wouldn't do anything special. He wanted it to be natural, and not too forced. *I'll just walk her home after Music Core next week and confess to her at her front door, just like in movies*

The plan was now in progress. Nothing was going to get in his way of trying to steal your heart...or so he thought.

Little did he know that L was planning to confess to you too. *I'll just come to her house with some flowers and confess to her romantically next week* He thought. He had saw it in a drama.

Just like Junhyung, he thought that nothing was going to get in his way either. He went out and bought a teddy bear. He was going to by the flowers the day he would confess so they don't die. The rest of the night, he was practicing in the mirror what he would say and how he would say it.

He ruffled his hair in fustration "DAMN IT!" He cursed. It has been an hour of just standing in front of the bathroom mirror, gazing in to the glass and muttering "romantic" words.

The rest of Infinite had just gotten home when they heard cursing. They walked in to the bathroom only to find L fustrated and staring at the mirror.

"Myungsoo-ah, what's wrong?" Sungyeol asked slowly, afraid of L going insane. "I can't do it! How do I confess to her! What should I say! God, I'm going crazy!" L freaked out. "Calm down and relax" Sunggyu patted his back. "Myungsoo-ah, you just have to let it come out at the right time". Woohyun said gently.

"Yeah, confessing to someone isn't easy, but if you really like or maybe even love them, the right words will flow out of your mouth" Sungyeol said, sounding experienced even though he wasn't. "Okay, you have to stop watching romance dramas" Dongwoo shook his head. Everybody but L laughed.

"So what your saying is that I'll know what to say when the time comes?" L asked quietly. "Yes, but when is the time?" Sunggyu carefully asked.

"Next week." L muttered. "Bwoh? That's so early! But at least you'll be able to get it out of your system." Sungjong exclaimed. "Yeah, go for it man". Hoya encouraged. "Thanks hyungs." L gratefully said. "No problem, to repay us, you have to buy us dinner instead of me cooking." Woohyun grinned.

"Yah! Hyung!" L whined. Everybody laughed and left the bathroom. Sungjong only stopping to throw L a menu for the chinese restaurant across the street. "Don't forget the hot sauce hyung!" He waved. "Aish!"