Hello Kitty madness!

My Complicated Love Life

You and L arrived at the Hello Kitty cafe. Again, he was in his disguise. You jumped up and down like a little kid. "Kya! This is my first time here oppa! I'm so excited!" You squeeled. "Let's take many pictures oppa!"

A waitress with short blonde hair came over and escorted you two to your table. "What can I get you two?" She took out her notebook and pen. L ordered an americano and you ordered a latte and ice cream waffles. He raised an eyebrow at you, "Didn't we just eat?" He asked. "Yes, but I always have room for ice cream and waffles." You patted your flat stomach. He chuckled.

While waiting for your orders, you pulled out your phone and started snapping pictures of the menus, wall decorations, and even the hot pink chairs and cushions. L smiled at you fan girling over Hello Kitty, but he soon pouted.

"When you said you wanted to take lots of pictures, I thought you meant couple ones." He said. You looked at his pouting face and giggled. You went over and sat at his side of the table. You two started taking couple pictures.

"Cheese!" You and him made piece signs. "1, 2, 3!" You and him made aegyo poses. "Now let's do a y one." He suggested. You chuckled. You and him make claws and rawred at the phone's camera. "We fail at being y!" You and him laughed. "What's the next concept oppa?" "Hmm, how about romantic." He said. You blushed, "Okay." You held your phone up.

"But, how do we do th-" He quickly kissed your cheek and pressed the 'take picture' button. Your eyes were wide but you looked cute in the picture. "Aigoo, so cute! That's your new wallpaper!" He snatched your phone away and set the picture as your wallpaper. He then sent it to his phone so he could do the same. You protested, but you did really like the selca.

Pretty soon, the food/drinks made its way to your table and you dug in. After eating, L paid and now, you and him were walking to your house, hand in hand.

"You didn't have to pay." You pouted. "The guy always pays." He responded. You smiled at how sweet your boyfriend was.

The both of you reached your front door. "Would you like to come in?" You asked. "I can't. I have an interview early in the morning and need to get some rest." He said. "Oh, okay then. Don't overwork yourself arasso?" You said. "Okay~" He replied.

You pecked his lips. "Thanks for bringing me out on this date and for being such a wonderful boyfriend." You said. "Thanks for being such an amazing girlfriend." He kissed you passionately. About two minutes later, you two pulled apart. You blushed but smiled. He smiled back. "Go." You lightly pushed him. "I love you." He said. "I love you too." You smiled softly as he waved and walked away.

Once you got inside your apartment, you went to your room and sat on your bed. *Kyaa!! We kissed!* You squeeled in your head and blushed at the thought of how soft his lips were. Your phone beeped, indicating that you got a text message. You saw the wallpaper of you and L and smiled once again before opening the text message.

To: ~~~~~ <3

From: Myungsoo Oppa

Lock the doors. Good night and sleep well kay? I love you~ <33

You giggled and held the phone close to your heart. *Thank you God, for sending such an amazing person into my life.* You thought before replying to his text message.