Simple As That

My Complicated Love Life

 "Hello?" You picked up your phone. "Sorry about that ~~~~, I accidently hung up on you because I was just so shocked." Yoseob apologized. "That's okay, um, you aren't going to rip Junhyung's head off are you?" You asked, worried. "What? Of course not, who wouldn't like my sister? She's jjang!" Yoseob complimented. You giggled. "So...what should I do about this situation? Who do I pick?" You asked.

"Who do you like?" He questioned. "I'm not sure who I like. I don't know how to determine if I like someone or not." "Well, does your heart beat fast around anyone of them?" He asked. "Um, around Myungsoo Oppa, my heart suddenly beats really quickly, like it'll jump ouf my chest." You pouted. Yoseob sighed, this was not a game anymore, things were serious now. You were in love. But before he could jump to conclusions, he wanted to see if you liked Junhyung in that way too.

"And what do think of Junhyung as?" "I think of him as a brother, like you. Someone who cares for me alot."

"Okay, I think I know how to solve this situation now ~~~~. There's one thing you need to know though." He said. "What?" You questioned.

"You don't just like Myungsoo, You're in love with him." He said, quietly. "Wait, what did you say?" You were in complete shock.

"You've fallen for L." He stated. "Oh my gosh." You muttered. "How do you know that though?" You were curious to how he could've thought of something like that.

"Simple ~~~~, the look on your face when you talk to him, you heart beats faster when you interact with him in anyway, and you constantly turn red and blush around him don't you?" "Y-yeah! Whoa! You're smart Oppa!" You exclaimed. He grinned "Of course I am." He said cockily.

"But what about Junhyung?" You said, feeling guilty if you chose L over him. "I don't think you like him like that, You said that you think of him as a brother right?" "Yes." You said.

"But, don't let what I say effect your decision too much, it's all you in this one." He remarked. "But things like this is so hard!" You pouted.

"Just follow your heart ~~~~. Who does your heart call for? Who can you imagine going out on dates with and taking romantic walks with?" He asked retorically. "Is it really that simple?" You couldn't believe it but Yoseob's tone of voice said that he was serious.You closed your eyes as flashes of images rummaged through your brain. Images of you and him. You and him on dates, hugging, and even kissing.

You opened your eyes as you finally knew who you were going to chose now. "Thank you Yoseob Oppa, I know my decision now." You whispered. "And who might that be?" He asked. "You'll find out soon." You smiled. "Yah! Don't tease me! I want to know!" He fumed. "Nope! Night Oppa!" You hung up. "Aish, this girl!"

*Well, at least she has this situation under control. I just hope she made the right choice though.* He thought as he fell asleep, sprawled out on the couch.