Forever With You

My Complicated Love Life

Another couple of years passed by. Everyone was either married,engaged, or dating. Geurim was of course, married to Sunggyu and you were happily married to Myungsoo.

"Umma! Appa!" Cute voices squeaked. You sat up and rubbed your eyes. Myungsoo sat up and yawned.

"Oof." Myungsoo fell back when your son, Eunyoung, jumped on him. "Good morning daddy!" Myungsoo chuckled. "Good morning son." He smiled.

"Good morning mommy. Did you sleep well?" You daughter, Soorin, asked. "Yes sweetie, I did. Now go downstairs. I'll make you guys breakfast." You patted her .

Soorin and her younger brother headed downstairs.

"Morning babe." Myungsoo kissed your forehead. "Morning Oppa." You were about to get off of the bed but he held you back. "Baby~ Let's stay like this for 5 more minutes~" He pouted. "Nope! Your children are hungry Mr.Kim." You giggled and pushed him.

You hopped off of the bed and went to wash. "Aish!" He dragged himself out of bed and went to wash too.

You and Myungsoo walked downstairs and you made breakfast while he drank coffee.

The morning was peaceful as usual. "AUNTIE~! UNCLE~!" A loud voice boomed. Myungsoo sighed and you chuckled.

A 6 year old kid jumped into your arms and squeezed you tight. "I missed you Auntie ~~~~~." Sunggyu and Geurim's son pouted. He was one hyper kid.

"You saw me yesterday Hyukjin." You smiled and squished his cheeks. He giggled.

"Yah! Hyukjin! Come over here!" Sunggyu called out. "No!" He stuck his toungue out at his dad and ran to his uncle. "Uncle Myungsoo!" He hopped onto Myungsoo's lap. Myungsoo picked him up, "Hey buddy." He smiled.

Breakfast was now chaotic with Geurim and Sunggyu's two hyperactive toddlers and their screaming baby.

You laughed at Myungsoo's expression when the baby, Minchan, spat out her baby food on Myungsoo's face.

"Hehe...Sorry about that Myungsoo..." Geurim went to control her baby.

"Hey...I heard that mashed up bananas are good for your skin." Sunggyu laughed nervously. "Aishh.." Myungsoo muttered.

Everybody laughed and continued to munch on their pancakes. 

"We smell pancakes!" Beast, Infinite, and their lovers walked in.

"Extra food on the stove Oppas. If it isn't enough, theres some food in the fridge." You smiled.

Everybody grabbed some food and sat down.

You smiled to yourself as you watched Junhyung feed his girlfriend, Hara.

*I'm proud of you Oppa. I wish you happiness with your beautiful girlfriend.*

You laughed as Mika, Yoseob's wife, bonked him on the head for stealing his own child's food.

*I love all of you guys so much. You all make my life complete.* You softly smiled.

------

Thank you all of you guys for supporting this Fanfic!

Don't unsubscribe okay? I would be so crushed.

Anyways, Thank you guys! I have many more stories to come so check them out, arasso?

I love you guys! <33