Playing Cupid

My Complicated Love Life

The next day, you called L and arranged for a double date with you, him, Sunggyu, and Geurim. Neither Sunggyu or Geurim knew about this.

"Unnie! Let's go to the movies!" You hopped into your shared room. "The movies?Why all of the sudden?" She put her magazine down.

"Because, uhh...There's this movie I want to see and I have to see it now!!" You whined and pulled out your irresistable aegyo.

She chuckled, "Arasso, just let me get changed." She pulled out a random outfit and headed to the bathroom. You secretly giggled and fist pumped.

Meanwhile, L called Sunggyu into his shared room with Dongwoo. To his luck, all of the members had a schedule except for him and his hyung. "What is it, Myungsoo?" Sunggyu walked in, chewing on a banana.

"Hyung, want to go to the movies?" He asked. "Why?" Sunggyu asked. "To watch movies obviously." L said, bluntly. "Aish. Arasso, arasso. But you're paying." He walked out. *Fool, he doesn't even know that he's going on a double date. Let's see who will be paying.* L laughed secretly.

You and Geurim were standing in line to buy tickets for the movie. You two decided on watching a horror movie. Well actually, you and L had planned to watch a scary movie, just so Geurim and Sunggyu could cuddle up and stuff. "Unnie, the movie doesn't start until another 25 minutes. Let's just stand here and wait a little." You said.

She looked at you weirdly, "Okay..."

L and Sunggyu walked into the cinema. L stretched his neck out to look for you. *Oh! I see her. She looks cute in her pigtails.* He smiled. "Yah, what are you smiling about?" Sunggyu asked. "Oh, nothing. Just excited to watch the movie." He fibbed. "...Okay then." Sunggyu peered at his dongsaeng.

As planned, the two boys were going to watch the same horror movie the girls were going to watch.

"Omo! Is that ~~~~ and Geurim?" He dragged his hyung over to you girls. "Myungsoo oppa? Sunggyu oppa?" You fake gasped. "Wow, what a coincidence seeing you here!" L winked. You giggled, "Hi Sunggyu oppa!" You waved. "Hey ~~~~." He waved back.

"Hello L, Hi Sunggyu oppa." Geurim smiled. "Hi, Geurim." He smiled charmingly. "So, what movie are oppas watching?" You asked, already knowing the answer. "We're watching that new horror movie that just came out." L answered. "Omo! Really? We are too!" Your mouth formed a small 'o'

"Let's go buy some drinks ~~~~. Any body want popcorn?" L asked. "Um, I'll have some." Geurim and Sunggyu said at the same time. Geurim blushed while Sunggyu sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck.

"Arasso. One large popcorn for the unnie and hyung." You and L walked away, leaving the two lovebirds alone.

"I think they took us here on purpose." Sunggyu laughed. Geurim giggled. "To be honest oppa, I'm sort of scared. I'm not a big fan of horror movies." Geurim shyly said. "Why didn't you tell ~~~~?" He asked. "I didn't want to be a party pooper." She mumbled. He chuckled, "It's okay. If you get scared, just tell oppa. I'll scare the monsters and ghosts away." He joked. Geurim laughed.

L payed for the snacks as you held the drinks in your hands. "I think this was a good idea oppa. Geurim and Sunggyu are getting along really well." You beamed. "I didn't do it just for them" He said. You curiously tilted your head, "What?" You asked. "I did it so I can spend more time with you." He smiled and pecked your cheek.

You blushed and walked faster. He laughed and shook his head. The four of you entered the room where the movie was going to be played. You all sat down. You and Geurim sat in the middle of the boys. Myungsoo obviously on your side, and Sunggyu on Geurim's side.

You made you self comfortable and the commercials soon ended. *I hope this will be one movie date to remember,* You thought.