A day with my favorite oppa

My Complicated Love Life

   It was the day after the bus ride with L. It was a beautiful Sunday that you were going to spend with Yoseob. Beast had the day off. Doojoon, Hyunseung, and Junhyung went to visit their families. Kikwang and Dongwoon slept, and Yoseob is going to hang out with you.

You wore a pink sundress as you skipped to the park, where you will be meeting your brother for a fun day out. "Yoseob oppa!" You yelled happily, as you saw him in his disguise. "Yah! Keep your voice down! I'll get caught!" He barked as he ran over. "Oops" You ducked and giggled.

"Yang ~~~~!! Why is your dress so short! Pull it down! Guys are checking you out!!" He tried covering you with his arms while giving death glares at the guys who tilted their heads, trying to take a look under your dress. "Oppa! It's only about an inch an above my knee!" You whined.

"Aish, what am I going to do with you." Yoseob shook his head. "You're going to love me because I'm your sister who loves you very much" You used your aegyo on him. "Aigoo, so cute!" He cooed.

You giggled as you and him ate the ice cream that he bought you on a bench, under a tree. "So how has college been?" He asked. "Good" You replied. "Did you make a lot of friends?" "I can't say that I'm popular or anything but yes, I do have some friends."

You smiled, thinking about your closest friend so far, L and how he protected you from that ert on the bus. "Did you make any guy friends?" Yoseob asked, his protective side ready to jump out and scare off some boys.  "Yes, why?" You said, curiously tilting your head.

"What's his name, birthdate, and status?" Yoseob threw questions at you. "Whaaat?"

"You heard me." He said. "Umm, Kim Myungsoo, I don't know his birthdate but I know he is 19, and what do you mean by status oppa?" "You know, is he like a bad boy, is he a gentleman, if he has a job, what does he do?"

"Oh, well, he is a gentleman indeed, and he's in some idol group Infinite". You said. "What?! He's an idol?!"  You nodded "Yup." "You're friends with L from Infinite?" "Yup" You said, smiling. Yoseob stared at you before asking, "do...you like him?" He asked slowly. You flushed red and blushed "W-what?! What kind of question is that?! O-of course not! Pshh, we're just friends!" "Hmm, I think my little ~~~ has a little crush~" He said in a sing-song voice. "N-no. I don't!" He knew you were in denial stage though.

*I don't know L, we've never talked directly, but he seems like a good guy. I have a feeling that they will end up together* Yoseob thought.

For the rest of the day, you two went shopping and roaming around the streets of Hongdae. Yoseob bought you a pair of black boots, a cute cell phone charm, and some hair accesories. "You really don't have to!" You said as you tried to push his money away. "Don't worry ~~~, what kind of brother would I be if I didn't buy you cute things?" He said. You pouted but was touched. * I'm blessed to have such an amazing brother*

It was getting dark out and Yoseob had a schedule the next morning so it was time for him to take you home. "Bye Yoseob oppa, have a good night" You said, as he gave you a bear hug. "Good night ~~~, Lock all of the doors alright?" "Alright oppa, bye". "Bye ~~~".

You closed the door when he left. After a relaxing shower, you sat on your comfy bed as you watched TV. You squeezed your teddy bear as you thought about what a lucky girl you were *I'm so happy to have people like Beast, Yoseob Oppa, and Myungsoo Oppa in my life* You drifted off into dream land.