Living as ~~~~

My Complicated Love Life

           You sat in a comfy red lounge chair in the waiting room of Music Bank while waiting for your brother to return from his Fiction performance.

        "~~~~~!!" Manly voices yelled as Beast ran in the waiting room. Yoseob hugged you while apologizing "sorry we took forever ~~~, it was so crowded with fans we could barely get through"    "That's okay Yoseob oppa" you replied bubbly.

You figured that Beast might be hungry after performing right after getting back from a trip  to Japan. You started pulling out all sorts of snacks from your bag such as chips, peanuts, and some bimbipap in a plastic container. "WOAH ~~~~!  you're the best!' Kikwang and Dongwoon yelled as they started digging in.

"Yah! Say thank you to my sister first!" Yoseob screeched. "THANK YOU  ~~~~!" They said, mouths full of peanuts and chips. "No problem oppas", You replied cutely as you sat down with the rest of Beast, sipping on  your soda.

"Aigoo, why does my little sister have to be so cute!" Yoseob cooed as he pinched your cheek causing you to flush red.

*I think so too* Junhyung thought as he gazed at you lovingly through his coke can. His thoughts were interupted as you spoke to him, "oppa do you want some?", you said as you held out some chips.

Junhyung felt himself slowly melt as he gazed at your soft, beautiful brown eyes, *snap out of it Junhyung! Her brother is right there!* He thought. He quickly shook his head as he said "no thank you ~~~". "Oh okay then oppa" you said, smiling.

          After spending some more time with Beast, you had to go home as it was getting dark outside. "Do you need me to walk you home?" Yoseob asked,"I'm fine oppa, I'll take the bus" you replied. "Okay then, call me when you get home alright?" "Yes, mother" You teased. "Yah!" Chuckling, you left Music Bank and made your way to the bus stop.

*Hanging out with oppas is always fun* You thought, as you got onto the city bus.

When you got home, You changed into comfortable clothes and ate popcorn while watching an american romance movie. You chewed on your popcorn slowly as you watched the movie. *Dang! I forgot to do my homework!* You rushed to your backpack and started solving complicated math problems.

You woke up in the morning with your head on your textbook and a pencil in your hand. You looked at the clock. *Oh my gosh! Only twenty minutes to get ready?!* You yelled in your head as you brushed your teeth, after that, you quickly brushed your hair, hurting your scalp.

Yup, that's you, the cute, yet clumsy ~~~~~. Also known as Beast's Yang Yoseob's little sister.