No. 2

Remember Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Mom?! Are you home?!” She called as she let herself into their home.

“Nope she went to buy groceries!” She heard a loud voice yelled from her room. Seohyun sighed as she rubbed her temple and made her way upstairs.

“I told you to go hang out somewhere else when I’m not home. It’s weird that you’re spying on my family” She said in annoyance as she walked in to find him laying on her bed.

“You’re rude today” He said with roll of his eyes as he sat up. “Besides you know I’m limited in the places I can be. Also, I like the dramas your mom watches. We’re watching a really good one about a lost heir, mixed identities the whole thing all in one show” He said with an exciting glint in his eyes and Seohyun huffed as she threw her bag in his direction.

They both watched as the bag went completely through him and landed on the bed as if there was no one there.

“You know, you hurt my pride when you do that. You mock my lack of a physical body” He said, feigning offense and she sighed yet again.

“I really wish that bag would’ve hit you” She muttered.

“Ooh something happened in school didn’t it? What happened?”

“Nothing”

“Come on, this is what I live for” He said and they both paused at the irony in his words.

“I’m going to change. So if you leave for 15 minutes, I’ll tell you”

“Fine, but turn on the TV for me so that I have something to watch” He said as jumped up.

She sighed yet again, “You’re such a burden”

“No I’m not! We’re friends”

“You’re dead”

“Now you’re just trying to hurt me”

“Good” She said with a sarcastic smile as she ran downstairs, the TV and ran back up.

“Ok tell me what happened” He said a while later as she laid in bed and closed her eyes. It had taken him a shorter time than before to figure out she wasn’t ever planning on calling him back up.

“I had a vision” She said quietly.

“About what?” He asked.

“About some guy at school, he’s new and is apparently going to get the crap beat out of him soon” She explained briefly as she tried to relax.

“Did you warn him?” He asked.

She recalled standing outside the classroom window staring at him like a weirdo and groaned, “… Sort of?”

“You should warn him” He said and she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter