No. 4

Remember Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So you didn’t confess to him?” Minah asked in confusion as she chewed up the last of the popcorn and threw the rest away.

“God no! I would never!” Seohyun said as she nearly gagged at the thought.

Friday had come around as slowly as possible and Seohyun was just glad that the week was over. As if it wasn’t enough that she was physically doing anything and everything in her power to avoid Sehun and his little groupies, the jerk had the nerve to spread a few rumors that she had confessed to him and all the details about how he had to turn her down.

“Why would he lie though?” Minah asked suspiciously and Seohyun could tell that when going against Minah's obvious crush on Sehun, their friendship was far weaker than she had hoped.

“I was just trying to tell him about something I heard from some guys about him and he didn’t even let me speak! He assumed I was some love-struck idiot!” Seohyun insisted as they walked out of the movie theatre.

“Well I’m sure he had his reasons…” Minah said and Seohyun knew she was fighting a losing battle, “How did he look when he shot you down?”

“He didn’t shoot anything down!” She finally exploded, “Minah he’s such a jerk how can you still be all crazy over him?”

“Seohyun, just because he didn’t accept you doesn’t mean he’s a jerk. I mean, I know that when you’re heartbroken you can be a little over sensitive so that might be why he came off as rude to you. I heard him say that he was only trying to be polite” Minah said and Seohyun stopped to stare at her so called friend.

“Yeah that might have been it” She said quietly, giving in and not wanting to lose the few friends she had, “Actually I have to pick up some food for home before heading back why don’t you go ahead without me” Seohyun said pasting a big old fake smile on her face.

Minah took no notice as she returned the smile, “Sure thing! I’ll talk to you later!” She said as they hugged goodbye and went their separate ways.

Seohyun felt her smile disappear as soon as she turned around and nearly stomped her way to the market to make a loop around and head home through a route that would avoid Minah’s neighborhood. How dare she assume that she was heartbroken and had been oversensitive? Did that even make any sense?! Seohyun paused and tried to unclench her fists, she was so damn frustrated.

“M-m-mommy!” A little boy who had been casually walking Seohyun’s way cried as he spotted the very visibly angry girl who looked like she was about to hit someone.

“…Sorry!” Seohyun called as she walked faster and tried to avoid the glare from the little boy’s mother.

She continued to walk, the cold air naturally calming her down as she tried to look on the bright side of things. At least, next week was a new week and –

Seohyun took a sharp breath as she spotted a familiar landmark. She frowned, wondering why it made her jerk to a stop when she recalled her vision. She clutched the strap on her bag nervously as she realized this was the place in her vision. It was only 9pm and the sky was dark enough for the time to match too. She took out her phone and frowned as she dialed for the police, but didn’t press the call button yet. She was probably too early… she thought as something propelled her to walk in the empty car garage. This probably wasn’t even the place she thought quietly as she felt her pulse accelerate. She froze as she heard a thud in the distance and a moan of pain.

She shut her eyes and took a deep breath as she crept forward. There were cars blocking her view so she crawled between them as she finally peered over one just in time to see Sehun being thrown backwards and hit the ground.

“I told you I had no clue she was your girl! It’s not my fault she’s out looking for fun somewhere else!” He growled, looking up in defiance despite the blood trailing down his face.

“Like hell it’s not your fault, she t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter