No. 42

Remember Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She smiled nervously as she placed the glass of water in front of him.

"I guess we're getting serious if you're pulling out the ice and fancy glass too" Sehun said with a laugh tinted with his own nerves.

"We sure are" Seohyun said calmly, as she pulled out the chair in front of him and sat down. She stared down at her hands and thought about all the ways that she could begin.

"It's ok you know, whatever it is, it's ok" He said kindly.

"You've grown up a hell of a lot Sehun" Seohyun admitted in wonder as she remembered who he had been in high school and how back then she could have never imagined that she would be sitting in front of him having a heart to heart about her deepest secret.

She cleared , "Do you remember back in high school, back when we first met?" She started.

A slow smile spread on his face, "Yeah, I do"

"Back then, do you remember that... episode I had? The one with those crazy girls?" She asked, a shadow of guilt crossed his face and he nodded.

"You mean your seizures?" He asked innocently.

She laughed lightly, "It wasn't seizures, it was uh... " She paused, the words sounding ridiculous even to herself. She felt her face burn with embarrassment at the aspect of saying this out loud, "I'm strange" She finally said.

Sehun raised a brow in confusion, "What are you talking about?"

"I'm weird, God, I'm so weird Sehun. I see things. I guess, it's more a case of I saw things" She said quietly.

"What, like dead people?" He joked, the laugh he let out slowly fading as he saw the very serious look on her face.

"Not dead people... Exactly. Not all the time. I mean, I've never really been able to do that, just the whole visions thing. That was more my thing. I mean, I.... Please stop me if you are understanding anything that I'm saying at all?" She said desperately searching his face for any signs of understanding.

"Are you trying to tell me you're psychic?" Sehun asked, his voice filled with disbelief.

"Psychic... Yeah, I guess I am"

"Seohyun, you don't have to make up wild elaborate lies to explain yourself with Jongin. You made a mistake, I get it, I'm trying to get over it and be okay with it, but your lies aren't helping" He said, standing up, "I thought you were finally going to tell me everything"

Seohyun quickly stood up, "I'm serious"

"Just stop" He snapped.

"I can prove it!" She yelled.

He stopped and turned to her, "How?"

She held up her wrist, "Remember how you are me about this bracelets? It's a charm, I'm not powerful, I'm not that special, my powers are basically crap to be honest so this very nice woman made something to keep them away. She made something that could make me normal" Seohyun confessed.

He shook his head, "Seohyun, if this woman is taking advantage of you, making you silly things like charms so you give her money, then you need to take me to her so that I can help you. People get scammed every day, you should have told me about all this!"

Seohyun groaned as she bit her lip and removed the bracelet carefully. She could instantly feel the fog of energy slowly surrounding her. Her breathing quickened as she stretched out her hand to him. Fear, anxiety, disbelief... She could taste it all in the back of . Her head swam lightly, overwhelmed by the sudden rush of feelings she hadn't had to deal with in far too long. It felt like a little bit like what a hangover would feel, punishing her for locking it away. He stepped up to her and meeting her gaze firmly, as if daring her, he took her hand.

The last thing she saw of the conscious world was the look of utter shock on Sehun's face. It was then that she regretted this decision. She could feel everything inside Sehun, even the parts that he didn't admit to himself or to her. She shuddered, feeling the distinct sense of betrayal that simmered inside of him. There was pain, hurt, she felt herself

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter