No. 10

Remember Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Let’s go!” Seohyun whispered as she pulled her coat on. The sun was beginning to set and she tapped her foot impatiently, “What on earth do you have to do to get ready? No one can see you anyways!”

“Just because no one is going to see me doesn’t mean I have to rush” Jongin said with a laugh as he appeared behind her.

“I could be sleeping, but no, someone had to see the fireworks show and may I just point out that this someone doesn’t need sleep so what does it matter if it’s nearly midnight” She whispered as she peeked out her bedroom room and snuck downstairs.

“Oh come on, you know you want to see them” He said with a laugh.

“If my mom catches me what am I supposed to say?” She whispered even more quietly as she prayed for her life as she pulled open the front door and made it out into the night air.

“You went for a walk?”

Seohyun snorted as they began to walk, “You watch all sorts of crazy dramas with my mom every day and yet you think she’ll far for that”

“You’re right. If you get caught, you’re screwed, but at least you’ll have fun?”

“Oh yes, my number one goal in life is to go to a midnight fireworks show with my invisible friend so I can look super lonely. Also I want you to know that I find this a little suspicious because you never want to do anything” She said as they began to walk.

“Oh shut up” Jongin grumbled glancing up at the night sky, “I’ve decided I should enjoy my ghostly state a little more and you’re the only one I can drag along with me”

“Wow don’t flatter me” She said dryly as they kept walking, “How did you even find out about this?”

“There was a commercial on TV about it today. Since you don’t have any tests this week I figured it would be fine”

“Have you ever been to one of these before?” Seohyun asked.

“Yeah I brought my girlfriend here once” He answered automatically and hid his smile as she stumbled in surprise and stood still for a fraction of a second.

“Gross. Who would date you?” She muttered, rolling her eyes.

“I was pretty popular you know. I mean who could resist this face? Girls used to say they really liked my lips” He said pretty smugly and she burst out laughing.

“Yeah, ok”

“Oh come on, you’re telling me that you wouldn’t date me if I was alive and kicking?”

“You’re not my type” She said with a shrug.

He laughed and decided to drop the conversation as he stuck out his tongue at her and she chuckled. They arrived at the park within a few minutes and found a spot near the back. She sat on the ground at the base of a tree and they waited for them to start. She looked at the people around and was glad that they were too into their own conversations to notice her.

“You must miss your girlfriend if you suddenly felt like coming to a show like this again” She said quietly, looking up at the dark sky.

“Not really” He said as he stared up at the night sky, “I actually just really wanted you to see this. Besides that r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter