No. 44

Remember Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Somewhere along the day she must’ve dozed off because she woke up to his hand on her head. She blinked and stared at a now awake Sehun. She sighed with relief as she sat up instantly.

“What were you thinking going over to look for him?” She scolded, despite being more than happy to see him awake and clearly well as he laughed at the frown on her face.

“Have you talked to him?” He asked curiously.

She hesitated as instead pulled the blanket closer to his chest, “Not yet, I wanted to make sure you were ok first” She said quietly.

Sehun smiled, touched by her concern, “I think it was a little bit my fault. I tried to go with the purest of intentions though” He added.

She gave him a tired glare and shook her head.

“That doesn’t matter now. He shouldn’t have touched you to begin with. I don’t know why… he’s so different. He’s not the person I fell in love with anymore”

“You’re different too I bet” Sehun said calmly.

“How so?”

“I don’t know. Just like I’m different from when we were younger” He said with a shrug, wincing at the sharp pain that shot up from his shoulder.

“So you’re telling me to give him a second chance”

He went silent and she looked at him expectantly, as if waiting for his blessing and approval. The moment was interrupted by a set of coughs that made Sehun feel like he was losing a lung.

“Let me go get you some more water” Seohyun offered and before he could say anything else she stepped out.

Sehun smiled at her affinity to avoid talking about things she didn’t want to and instead touched the side of his face gently. He made a face, he couldn’t believe he had lost a fight to Jongin. He rolled his eyes at himself, the least he could have done was kick his he scolded at himself. He wondered what Seohyun thought, but she didn’t exactly seem proud of the fact that Jongin had won so he considered that a bonus point he thought, acknowledging to himself that he was being 100% petty about it all.

"Mr. Oh, here is your bag” A nurse said as she walked in.

Sehun looked at the bag and frowned in confusion. He suddenly recognized the bag Jongin had when he had gone to find him. He was about to shake his head when he paused.

"Thank you" He said instead, accepting the bag from her.

The nurse left, and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter