No. 3

Remember Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There were few things that Seohyun hated more than having to act even weirder than she already was. After a night of mulling it over and figuring out that the events in her vision probably happened on a Friday since the man had stated he had the weekend to think of an excuse, all that was really left was letting that guy know. The problem was that he oozed arrogance with every step he took and from the sounds of things, he only associated with certain people in school anyways so it was going to be difficult enough getting him alone.

As she tapped her pencil on the edge of her desk and ignored the ramblings of the teacher up front, she once again considered not telling him. Jongin had told her that it was important to use her “gift” wisely but then again he knew nothing of how school worked. So, she tried to casually follow this guy around the school. She decided that if she didn’t find a moment alone with him, she wouldn’t say anything. Then whatever happened wouldn’t be her fault at all since at least she tried right?

As great as her plan sounded though, there was not even a single second this guy was alone. It was kind of frustrating in a way. Not that she wanted to give her cryptic warning or anything, but there was always someone around him! If it wasn’t a pack of girls following him it was a pack of his “friends” hanging around him!

She had almost given up when after the second to last class she hurried over to his classroom only to not find him there. She bit her lip and moved down the halls trying to spot him. When the warning bell chimed she rushed back and saw that he wasn’t back yet. Technically, she should just head back she thought, but screw it, this was her last chance and if she didn’t find him that was even better because then she could really say that she tried. She casually snuck away and began to search for him, she was sure he wasn’t outside so she began to make her way up the building until finally she realized she had already missed 15 minutes of class and that her search was ending in a whole lot of nothing.

“Well I tried” She murmured as she turned around to head back.

“Did you though?” A familiar voice asked and Seohyun froze.

“We agreed you’d never follow me to school!” She hissed quietly, quickly looking around to make sure no one was there.

“I’m just trying to make sure you do the right thing” He said with a grin.

“It’s not– I mean, that’s none of your business!”

“Yes, it is. I told you I’m your best friend” He said quite seriously as he walked closer and even though he was nothing more than a specter in the light she instinctively stepped back, “Besides, I found him so now you have no excuse. He’s up in the theatre room with some girl”

“With some girl?” She asked in confusion.

With a laugh he got even closer, “Yeah, you know… being lovey dovey and whatnot”" He said in a whisper.

Seohyun nodded in und

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter