No. 17

Remember Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“She shoved me first!” Ara yelled in the teacher’s office.

“That’s a lie!” Minah said, “Seohyun fell forward and tripped and she tried to apologize, but they went crazy on her” She explained.

Seohyun glanced at Minah, surprised that she was sticking up for her.

“Is this what actually happened Seohyun?” The teacher asked seriously.

Seohyun looked at Ara who looked back with intense hatred and nodded slowly.

“You lying —“ She began before the teacher slammed his fist on the desk so loudly everyone jumped.

“No more! Seohyun, Minah, get out of here. We’ll come up with an appropriate punishment later. Ara you’re staying and before you can even argue this is the third fight you’ve gotten into this year so don’t waste your time” He said.

Seohyun stood up and before he could change his mind grabbed Minah and pulled her out.

“You didn’t have to lie, but thanks. I… don’t know what happened to be honest” Seohyun said quietly as soon as they were far enough away.

“That’s ok, Ara has basically made you her prime target in the first place. Plus she’s been trying to spread so many awful rumors about you! I’ve told people they weren’t true…” She said in a soft voice, “I’m sorry Seohyun, I’m so sorry” Minah said as she bowed in apology.

Seohyun smiled faintly, “I…. we should get to class” She said finally, not quiet able to get the forgiving words out of .

Minah looked up tearfully and nodded. The smiled on Seohyun’s face was the closest thing to happiness she had seen from her friend lately and it was good enough for now she figured. She probably wouldn’t forgive herself either if she was in Seohyun’s place.

When they got back to class, everyone was already packing up to go home.

“I’ll see you tomorrow Seohyun!” Minah said with a hesitant smile as she waved good bye.

“Bye!” Seohyun said as she turned to her locker and began collecting her things.

She heard the gentle thud of someone’s body leaning against the locker’s next to her and finished grabbing her things before she looked to see who it was.

“Haven’t you caused me enough trouble?” She asked with a groan.

“Not nearly enough” Sehun said with a grin, his little group of friends standing a few feet back, watching their interaction as if they were observing their friend talk with some sort of strange animal.

“What do you want?” Seohyun asked, her temper still short.

“I wanted to offer my help” He said, his face becoming a little more serious.

“Your help?”

“With Ara. I’ll talk to her again and make her—“ He began before Seohyun shook her head.

“No thanks, I’ve got it handled” She said, “Also, weren’t you the one who said we shouldn’t be seen together?” She asked as she looked at his friends and then back at him.

“Things change”

“I’d rather they didn’t so please,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter