No. 6

Remember Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun stood in the middle of her room and paced.

Ok, so if Jongin wasn’t coming to her, she was going to have to drag him back from wherever he as hiding. It shouldn’t be too hard she decided as she ran downstairs and made sure that everyone was gone and that the doors were locked. She ran back up the room and tried to do things the easy way first.

“Jongin… can you please come back? I need to talk to you” She called out into her room, feeling like a pretty big idiot when nothing but silence called back.

Just a few months ago her reaction would have been the opposite of disappointment, but now she felt strange knowing that he wasn’t there. She shook her head slightly and tried to not think about it as she grabbed the two big candles she had taken from her mom’s room. They weren’t exactly ceremonial candles as opposed to pumpkin patch scented, but they were candles and from what she’s seen in movies that was enough. She sat on the ground and felt her cheeks burn at how ridiculous she must look. She took a deep breath and lit both candles and sat there.

She crossed her legs and closed her eyes. The website told her that she had to keep her mind “receptive” and that she had to say a summoning chant first, then draw a shape on the ground and slowly try to continue thinking of the person you’re trying to call forward.

“What on earth are you trying to do?” His incredulous voice asked.

Seohyun went still and refused to open her eyes. As excited as she was to hear his voice... this was pretty damn embarrassing.

“I’m… trying to get my room to smell like a pumpkin patch” She answered simply and she opened her eyes and stared at him carefully, “I haven’t seen you in a while…”

“… Yeah I’m giving you space. I know you were still recovering from all that happened and figured it might help” He said with a shrug and gave her a slight smile.

Seohyun snuffed both candles out and stood up, “That night… you were a lot of help” She said quietly, clumsily bringing up th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter