No. 38

Remember Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N: Hi guys! This is pretty much the same message on my other fic for those who follow both, but I just wanted to apologize for not updating in such a long time! Long story short i've had a lot going on in a lot of different ways which caused some of the worst writer's block I've ever had. Which , since writing is one of my favorite things. I'm back now and have a lot of new ideas so I  will be coming back out with regular updates for both of my fics. I just wanted to take the time to thank any of my subscribers who might still be reading this! :)

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Jongin hadn’t called ever since he had left her house and Sehun hadn’t stopped calling. That was the current state of her situation and she still felt like she was making the wrong choice as she walked up the steps to the theatre and went in. Her mind told her she was going down the wrong path, but like the stubborn person she was, she ignored it.

“Hi” She said simply as she walked into the room where Yixing was.

He stopped and shut off the music as he turned to her with a friendly smile.

“Seohyun, what are you doing here?” He asked as he walked over to her.

Despite her stubbornness, it wasn’t like Seohyun didn’t have shame. Therefore she hesitated before finally speaking.

“I haven’t heard from Jongin in a while, I’ve been worried. I was hoping you could tell me where I could find him” She finally said, studying Yixing as his smile slightly faltered and he tried to keep his face calm.

The brief silence stretched out for a few moments before Yixing finally found the right thing to say.

“Uh… yeah, he hasn’t been feeling well lately so he’s been home sick” He explained.

“He’s sick? With what? Is he ok?” Seohyun asked, trying, and failing to hide her worry.

Yixing brows furrowed and she looked away suddenly even more aware of the fact that she was asking Sehun’s friend for information on Jongin. She must seem like a mess. He scribbled something a spare piece of paper and handed it to her.

“It’s his address… and Seohyun, I really don’t mean to be nosy, but I heard Sehun’s been trying to talk to you” He said quietly.

Seohyun took the paper from him and held it tightly as she let out a quiet sigh.

“Whatever you’re thinking, it’s not like that. This situation with Sehun and Jongin… it’s not as simple as it seems. I’m not good at this, I don’t think handled things with Sehun well at all” She confessed.

“Can I give you a small piece of advice?” He asked and when she didn’t say anything, he continued, “I know Sehun and he’s a good guy. He’s serious about you and Jongin… I know Jongin, he’s been with more girls than you can count. No one is serious when it comes to Jongin”

Seohyun stared at him for a moment until Yixing finally looked away.

“I’m sorry” He said suddenly.

“No, don’t be. I appreciate the advice” She said simply before she turned and left.

Yixing’s words echoed in her mind even as she approached Jongin’s apartment. At this point she wasn’t quite sure what she doing. She just knew that she had a bad feeling when Yixing had told her he was sick and that above all else she just wanted to make sure that he was alright. Maybe they could talk and maybe she could finally see if there was anything of her Jongin truly left. If anything she might be able to figure out if she was just making stupid choice after all.

So with that in mind she toughened up and knocked at his door. Her surprise came too quickly to hide when she saw who had opened the door.

“H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter