No. 5

Remember Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You know what’s awkward? Being in the same emergency room as the most popular guy in school. Another thing that’s also awkward? Having him completely ignore your existence even though other students clearly noticed you and asked why you happened to be there too. She didn’t care though and who would when your mother was in the middle of the biggest public scolding to ever be witnessed. Something about not being out late at night, being careful, and many more things she was sure the rest of her classmates, including Sehun had gotten an earful of. Of course she heard the snickers coming a few curtains away, but with her mom scolding her one minute and crying the other she couldn’t care less about those people.

Really, the person she had been waiting for was Jongin. She was still scared, she shamefully admitted to herself, but she needed to see him, she needed to know what the hell had happened.

The night dragged on as one by one visitors were cleared out and doctors recommended that both Sehun and Seohyun stay the night for observation.

“Are you sure I can leave?” Her mom whispered, her eyes becoming teary once again as she wrapped Seohyun in a warm hug.

“Yes mom I’m so tired anyway and I can’t sleep if you’re here crying bedsides me. I’ll be safe here and dad must be so worried at home. Please, it’s ok” Seohyun said quietly, glancing at the clock.

“A-alright. I love you Seohyun call me if you need anything” Her mom said as she planted a big kiss on her cheek and glanced back only about 100 times before finally exiting.

Seohyun laid back and waited in silence for Jongin to come. Seconds dragged on as she found her thoughts wandering. Being in the curtained cot one place over from Sehun’s she had learned two things, some girls really loved him and also his single dad was so wrapped up in work that he had only been able to come see him to confirm that his condition was not critical and sign paperwork. Sehun had still been groggy at that time due to the painkillers.

She sighed, not being able to sleep and sat up, “Jongin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter