No. 1

Remember Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oh Sehun thought that his transfer into his new school was going quite well. He was for all intents and purposes, pretty new territory and the students were definitely acting like it. He laughed at something Baekhyun, his new friend said, and smiled at the girls around them. They asked so many questions that it was actually pretty annoying, but having been a new student many times before he knew the drill. Smile, laugh, and be friendly. It was the trifecta a new student had to have perfected or he would never survive and would end up an outcast.

The thought itself made him shudder internally as he nodded along to what some girl was saying. While on one hand he couldn’t possible imagine having to live as someone without a handful of friends at his beck and call, he was glad that there was only really one year left of pretenses. After he went to a University, he might finally be able to take it easy. He wondered if these girls knew how annoying they were right now. Did they realize that the constant questions only kept annoying him more and more? As if they weren’t the exact same questions he was asked every single time he switched schools. Either way, he forced himself to smile as one particularly forward girl kept touching his damn arm.

“Sehun you probably have a girlfriend back home right?” She asked with a pout on her lips.

“No I haven’t really found the right girl yet” He said with a small laugh. It couldn’t be that all these people were naïve enough to eat all the crap he was feeding them.

He laughed once again and wondered how they could honestly believe that someone as good looking as him, as charming as himself, wouldn’t have found a “right girl” yet.

These people were hopeless and with a sinking feeling he realized these were the classmates he had to pretend to like until the next time his dad had to relocate or until he graduated, whichever came first.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Seohyun imagined that in a normal family, when they tell you that you resembled your grandmother so much and that you’ll probably be “just like her”, then you might end up with the same eye color or something. Unfortunately she hadn’t been born in a normal family so when they would subtly warn her about “resembling grandma” they were actually trying to warn her about the strange connection grandma seemed to have with things that other people couldn’t really see.

The worst part about it, was that said grandma passed away relatively early in life so there wasn’t really anybody to explain how this worked. These… tendencies, skipped her mom which was something Seohyun found particularly unfair since that left her mom normal and all fell onto her instead. To be fair, they were very faint tendencies. She wasn’t exactly conversing with the dead and having full blown visions at least. It hadn’t been all that detrimental to her quality of life until about a year ago when she turned 17.

Yeah, it was safe to say that last year things got really… bizarre.

“Seohyun do you want to come eat lunch?” Minah asked.

“Sure, I have to talk to the teacher really quick. I forgot to turn in that stupid writing assignment today, but I’ll meet you in the usual place?” Seohyun asked as she stood up along with the rest of her classmates.

“Ok see you then!”

The conversation with the teacher ended much faster than the wait to actually talk to her lasted. Even though she wasn’t able to explain the reason she wasn’t able to get the assignment, she was enough of a good student that she was allowed a single extension. She was so excited about that single extension that the drum of excitement in the air didn’t hit her immediately as she s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter