Disney Girl

Born to Love, Cursed to Feel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Title: Disney Girl

Other title: Obsessive Disney Disorder 

Genre: Crack, Friendship

Type: One-shot

-

 

“I HATE DISNEY! DISNEY S*CKS.”

Seulgi is usually a calm, and composed person who could hold back her anger for a long time.

However, the moment “I hate Disney. Disney S*cks.” slipped out from her best friend’s mouth, the girl exploded like a volcano. 

Her eyes shooting icy daggers, and her nostrils flaring like a dragon. 


“Dishonor on you!” Seulgi shrieked. “Dishonor on your cow.” 

“Excuse me?” Irene gasped in disbelief. “How dare you say that to me!” 

“Excuse you, missy. That’s one of Mushu’s lines in Mulan.” 

Mushu what?

Mulan what?

Of course Irene has zero knowledge because she hasn’t watched even one Disney movie, and none of her siblings are fans either, so yeah she doesn’t know a single thing.

 

* *

 

Irene stared at Seulgi with extreme shock as if the latter has done a horrific crime.

It was Seulgi’s twentieth time watching Tarzan, Snow White, and Pocahontas for a whole week, and Irene couldn’t help but wonder how could someone not get bored of watching the same thing for seven days straight. 

Although Seulgi was the one who’s watching, it was torture for Irene.

Of course the older girl feels tortured because whenever her best friend watches, she gets completely ignored until the movie ends. 

“Talk to me, twerp!” Irene threw a pikachu plushie at Seulgi, but much to her annoyance, the younger girl easily dodged it. 

“Pause the stupid movie, and talk to me. You woke me up at seven in the morning to hang out with you, and now you’re ignoring me!”

“Tarzan is not stupid,” Seulgi said without pausing the movie. “Get out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter