[Part Four] Silicon Heart

Born to Love, Cursed to Feel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Much to Joohyun’s surprise, Hall Of Grace palace wasn’t just a palace or a home like Jessica said, it was also a private school and an academy.

She’d been taking Protocol lessons, Psychology, English literature and Creative Writing.

There were many other interesting classes in fact, but it was hard to take more than four classes at a time because each class runs for one hour and sure thing it would be exhausting no matter how much she liked learning and studying.

Almost one month had passed since she started and accepted the offer of living with the kingdom’s rulers.

Everything was going perfectly fine, and it was really surprising that she didn’t need to adjust with them because there wasn’t any awkwardness in the way they treat her. It was like they’ve known her for a thousand years.


“BAE!” Someone hollered from behind, and when she turned around, her heart almost leaped out from .

There stood the werewolf princess, smiling wide, showing her pearl whites which was long and sharp at the moment. Her heavenly hazel eyes was pointed, flashing golden yellow like a wild cat, and her straight brown hair was pitch black like the night sky, tied in an absolute neat bun making her look like a strict professor.

“My God, you freaked me out.” Joohyun gasped dramatically.

“Still not used to my true form?” Seulgi asked teasingly.

“Maybe I’ll get used to it after twenty years.” The cyborg attempted a joke in a lame manner which surprisingly earned her a laugh from Seulgi.

“Am I that scary?”

“Not really.”

“Then why did you freak out?”

“No offense, but do you all have to transform every night? I mean, can’t you stay in a human form for twenty four hours?”

“Well, I’m afraid the answer is no. Whether we’re in a fight or not, transforming at night time is a must because that’s who we really are.” Seulgi half smiled as she offered her free arm to Joohyun. “Let’s go eat dinner. Our Seungwan is the cook tonight, I’m sure you’ll love the food she made.”

Joohyun happily linked arms with the werewolf.

“Seungwan cooks?”

“Shocking much?”

“Kinda. It’s just, I thought it’s the maids’ job.”

“Nope! They’re in charge of making breakfast and snacks only. We’re the one who cook lunch and dinner.” Seulgi beamed with pride. “Trust me, we’re good chefs, even our friends said so!”

“You guys are one of a kind.”

“I know, beacuse that is a fact, my dear.”

 

* *

 

Upon entering the huge dining hall, Joohyun felt like she travelled back to the days where she was a nine year old kid, heading home from school and greeted by Taeyeon in the kitchen with a bowl of dumpling soup on the table waiting to be devoured.

The smel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter