[Part Eight] Silicon Heart

Born to Love, Cursed to Feel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After what happened on Joohyun’s seventeenth birthday party where Krystal purposely spilled her drink on the cyborg’s dress, shooting her with offensive words, and confessing bitterly that both Seungwan and Seulgi harbor romantic feelings toward Joohyun, the three of them became strangely awkward as if they have forgotten each other.

Seulgi didn’t talk to her for two days.

While Seungwan at the other side didn’t show up for a week. She wasn’t being dramatic, but if only they knew how angry she was at Krystal for insulting Joohyun so badly. Yes, she was a cold blooded creature, but she hates it when someone hurts the people she loves. Of course she has emotions because she was semi human.


“Sorry for avoiding you Joohyun-ah,” The werewolf princess said over the phone one Friday night. She was out of the kingdom that time. “I’m just shocked that Krystal had the guts revealing to everyone that Seungwan and I have romantic interest toward you. Not that we weren’t planning to tell you, but it happened too soon.”

“I know what’s your point. You two avoided me because you were afraid that I may not see you as the same anymore.” Joohyun said quietly. “I’m not sure if this is the right thing to say, but I didn’t expect you and Seungwan falling for me. I don’t think I deserve any of you, I’m nothing but a worthless cyborg, and my heart was programmed not to feel love as a whole, remember?”

“That’s not true, you’re not worthless.” Seulgi stated sternly, yet there was a spark of warmth in her words. “Let us love you until you’re proven that everyone including you deserves to be loved.”

“I… I don’t know.” Joohyun bit her lower lip. “To be very honest, I love the both of you. I mean, you saved me when I was thrown away, you fed me, you gave me a home, and treated me fairly like you do with everyone. Yes you heard me Seulgi, I love you and Seungwan, but not in a romantic way.”

“I understand, Joohyun-ah.”

“I’m scared I may hurt you for not being able to love back, but I’ll take the chance and try to drop the fear.”

“Trust me, it’s gonna be alright.”

“I ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter