[Part Seven] Silicon Heart

Born to Love, Cursed to Feel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ouch. Ouch. Ouch.

That’s all Joohyun could chant in her head while Tiffany was brushing her long golden brown hair. The latter’s hands may seem softer than velvet, but boy she was violent, not exactly violent, but close to violent to the point where the cyborg felt her hair was ripped off from its roots.

“Please have mercy on my hair, Your Majesty!” The cyborg whimpered.

“Stop addressing me with royalty, and I will.” said Tiffany in a teasing tone.

“But I’m used to calling you that.” Joohyun pouted adorably.

“Then no mercy.”

“But it hurts, I swear.”

“Give me that.” Jessica snatched the brush from her partner’s hand. “You don’t want Joohyun to go to the occasion with a bald head, do you?”

“Of course I don’t.” Tiffany cracked a laugh before walking away.

“You saved my hair.” Joohyun heaved out a sigh. “Are Raven Faeries naturally aggressive?”

“I'd say no since I’m a gentle one.” Jessica chuckled. “It’s just my idiot partner has never combed someone’s hair before, but the real problem is, your hair has many knots that’s why she couldn’t handle it.”

“I rarely comb it.” The cyborg lowered her head in embarrassment. “Anyway, could you tie it into a braid? Seulgi and Seungwan said braids suits me perfectly.”

“And I’m sure they ain’t lying.” A grin played on Jessica’s lips as she began brushing the cyborg’s waist-length hair.

 

* *

 

Upon entering the place of the mysterious occasion, Joohyun’s sight flickered with astonishment.

The entire room had beautiful, thick purple carpeting and paneled walls painted in white in two corners, while the other corners were made of purple Alexandrite gemstone. In the center, there was three chandeliers hanging from the shatter-proof ceiling.

Under it sat a rectangular table with four vases full of fresh flowers; Lilac, Sweet Pea, Spring Iris and Gladiolus. Beside it was also a rectangular table, but larger where sat tropical drinks, pastries, several Italian dishes and a three layered vanilla cake.

To the right of the tables, there was a grand piano, and behind it was an area which opened onto a garden where chairs and tables were placed.

In the middle of the room stood the members of the palace, including the maids, but excluding the guards.

Tiffany wore a white chiffon blouse, paired with a flaring red maxi skirt just like Jessica.

Seulgi and Seungwan were in a simple knee-length, royal blue lacy dress, the children graced in light pink gowns, and the rest of the ladies were in emerald green silk dresses.


“You all look gorgeous.” Joohyun broke the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter