Love Fool

Born to Love, Cursed to Feel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Title: Love Fool

Other title: Illusion

Type: Short story

Genre: Romance, Poetic, Angst

-

 

This hidden jealousy is like a growing seed, like a red rose with black thorns and like a white flower with dark shadows. I was a love fool, wishing, hoping and making myself believe that I could be her though she's got you now.

I keep walking in mazes and running in circles and wanting to cut you off but I can't. I'm trying to forget about you, about us, because my heart knows that we can never be together.

Said this is one thing I always wanted to know. You take her to places we used to go. You look at me but have no words to say. Can't you tell just how much it hurts? In the end, it did not take two. Screwed it up and I blame you.

We were one but now it's just me, caught up in this hidden jealousy.


I can't run from the pain.

Your love is still addicted in my veins.

But I got nothing now.

You win, I lose and can't find my way out.

I got your voice like a tape repeating in my head. Together forever, that's what you promised. Then without warning you took back your promise and every word and gave it to her instead.

We were the pefect two, but now it's just me, all caught up in this hidden jealousy.

 

* *

 

You used to be the reason behind my smiles at two in the morning, but now you're the reas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter