(3/3) Save me, Mend me

Born to Love, Cursed to Feel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Would you tell me who hurt you so much that you started to hate yourself?”


“Most of the pain you're dealing with are just thoughts, ever think of that?”


“Please don't you dare for one more second surrounding yourself with people who aren't aware of your greatness. You're a great person. There is a fighter in everyone so never doubt who you are, Seulgi.”

 

“Hush Joohyun, you talk too much.” The tall girl clamped a hand over the talking girl's mouth, unable to stand hearing those encouraging words. Hearing it was easy and she really appreciate being inspired, but doing it was hard. Not when she doesn't have enough courage and always driven back to the darkness whenever she wants to recover.

It was sadly true, no matter how hard Kang Seulgi fights and strives to recover, there's always something comes in the way where she ends up relapsing.

It's like she doesn't deserve to see the light again.

“I know I'm a big talker but, I have to encourage you because...” Joohyun halted, tasting bitter, afraid to say the rest.

“Because?” Seulgi pressed on, holding tightly onto Joohyun's hand as if her life depends on it.

“Because what if I'm gone tomorrow? What if I'm just a part of your imagination?”

 

* * *

 

She was screaming for help at the top of her tired voice, but no one can hear her.

For the other loud noises because she's alone in her pleas, in her cries, in her suffering, in her misery and aching goodbyes. Her entire world has gone deaf. It seems no one can care for a poor girl's final breath. Her pleas are in vain, strangled with muteness and driven insane.

Seungwan entered Seulgi's bathroom one night only to find her motionless in a bathtub of blood. Dressed in an over-sized white shirt, her skin awfully pale where scars and crimson red shows everywhere.

“SOOYOUNG! CALL THE AMBULANCE.” The horrified cousin shouted in fear and despair.

Kang Seulgi has failed herself, wishing she held on tighter, but she couldn't.

She thought Joohyun's love, Joohyun's words and Joohyun's optimism would help her, but the cruelty of darkness blinded Seulgi and now she has no chance to thrive even though she was still alive.

 

* * *

 

Two days has passed since Seulgi was hospitalized, and by the time she woke up, she was greeted by Seungwan instead of Joohyun which surprised her.

“Why am

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter