[Final Part] Silicon Heart

Born to Love, Cursed to Feel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Can’t you see? You’re looking at a bionic freak!” 

“Stop saying that, Joohyun-ah!” Seungwan sighed softly. “Seriously, when are you planning to stop saying that? And exactly how many times do we have to tell you that your cyborg form is not who you really are.” 

Despite how many times they tell her that, she was still insecure, and far from confident. She still won’t believe in herself. She still won’t believe that she deserves to be loved by the great people around her. She still won’t believe that she deserves Seulgi’s adoration and Seungwan’s unconditional love. 

Ever since she was brought to Hall Of Grace palace, discovered that she was the daughter of the current reigning queen, and found out that the two down-worlder princesses were in love with her, the word “deserve” has been stuck in her head and she can’t seem to grasp it. 


She said she would take the chance.

She said she would drop her fears. 

She said she wouldn’t mind risking. 

But here she was feeling doubtful, and pessimistic once again. 

“You just have to believe that you deserve all the goodness in the world.” The vampire dropped a kiss on the cyborg’s forehead. “You just have to believe.” 

 

* *

 

Joohyun woke up one day feeling lightheaded, and a little bit nauseous for the first time in her seventeen years of living, which was oddly strange because cyborgs may get exhausted at times, but they never experience a throbbing head or getting sick in general.

Despite the irritating feeling, a slight grin crept on her face, knowing what exactly happened to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter