(1/3) Save me, Mend me

Born to Love, Cursed to Feel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Title: Save me, Mend me (Part one)

Type: Three-shots

Genre: Romance, Angst

-

 

Once upon a time, Kang Seulgi was the happiest girl alive that anyone could ever see, but she grew up too fast in a blink of an eye only to be the person that she never wanted or expected to be.

Lonely.

Depressed.

Unfixable.

And a person with a troubled past.


Her dearest parents were murdered.

Her darling little sister left the world, tortured.

She was alone to the core until she crossed paths with a certain girl on her seventeenth birthday who goes by the name Bae Joohyun, who turned out to be the best friend of her closest cousin; Seungwan.

And since that day, Seulgi started living with Joohyun.


Somehow along the way, Joohyun managed to make her happy, wipe away her loneliness and fill up the deep hole in her heart. Because that's what she was made for, treating wounds and mending beautiful broken things.

But was Seulgi truly happy having that girl in her life?

Sadly, the answer was between yes and no.

Because when you become deeply attached to someone, chances of falling in love with them is often bound to happen and Seulgi didn't like that.

First, you're torn whether to tell them about your feelings or keep as a secret, buried deep down for the rest of your life.

Second, you give up, so you gather the courage and pour it on them.

Third, they (sometimes) magically happen to feel the same way.

Then you hook up.

Then one day, you'd sense that you will screw up.

Then when things fall apart, it would surely lead into a break up.

Sometimes it would work out again, but sometimes it doesn't.

And then what?

Seulgi tried so hard not to see Joohyun more than a friend, but every time she thinks she would succeed, she would fail over and over again. And indeed, she fell and that's all because of Joohyun's sweet words.

So never let someone build you up with words, let them build you with efforts instead, because if you're more into sweet nothings, trust me, the higher you get, the higher the chances that you'll always end up falling and that's exactly what happened to Seulgi.

She needed a friend to guide her way and stay by her side, not someone to fall in love with. Because falling in love, being in love and everything about love always made her terrified and scares the shít out of her.

 

* * *

 

“Where are you going?” Joohyun asked, diverting her gaze toward the tall girl who was aiming for the door.

“Nowhere specific, I just want to take a walk.”

“But it's already

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter