[Part Ten] Silicon Heart

Born to Love, Cursed to Feel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Answer me Krystal Jung, do you think I would ever lie to you?”


With her legs weakening, and big tears in her ghost eyes threatening to fall down her stone cold face, the magnetron collapsed on her knees. Shame, regret and a huge guilt washing over her. 


“I’m so sorry, Seulgi-yah!” Krystal cried, drenched face covered with her palms. “I was only trying to protect both you and Seungwan.” 


“You know we do appreciate how you care so much about us.” Seulgi knelt beside the magnetron as she wiped her damp face with her thumb. “But I don’t understand… protect us from what?” 


“From Joohyun.” Krystal lowered her head, voice almost inaudible like a mouse. “I know I’m so damn judgmental, but I thought she’s a destruction, not only to you but to everyone.” 


“Destruction?” Seungwan repeated as she approached.


Head still hung low, Krystal nodded.

 
“You’re completely wrong. Joohyun didn’t sabotage us. I mean, why would she?” Seungwan’s hard expression turned into a soft one. “Tell you what Krys, ever since she showed up in our lives, Seulgi and I were the happiest than we’ve ever been.” 


“And that’s the point. I was scared that she isn’t the right one, that’s why I was hating on her.” 


“Well, trust us when we say that she’s the one.” Both Seungwan, and Seulgi said in unison.

 

* *

 

Ev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter