Until the end of the line

Born to Love, Cursed to Feel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Title: Until the end of the line

Type: One-shot

Genre: Friendship, Fantasy, Slight angst

-

 

Joohyun rose up from her sleep and her eyes already bloodshot from her overflowing tears, just like the overflowing blood in her nightmare.

She was panting, panicking and shaking her head madly, trying to forget what she saw in her terrible terrible terrible dream but it was too late.

It was too late because she remembers how crimson red the blood was, how crimson red Seulgi's blood was.

She was crying like a mad woman because it reminded her of her bloody fight with Seulgi months ago.

Red used to be her favorite color, but now she hates it to the core because all she could think about was blood, blood, blood.

And right now she was scared and terrified since that nightmare wasn't just a mere nightmare.

 

* * *

 

She ran and ran and ran as fast as she could.

Her mind was racing. And all she could do was screaming Seulgi's name in her head.

Seulgi, are you still alive?

Seulgi, please hang in there.

Seulgi, please don't die on me.


Her legs almost gave up since she wasn't that much of a fast runner but lucky her, she was able to reach the place where her best friend tried to kill herself or already killed herself since she wasn't sure if the girl was still breathing or not.

Once she spotted Seulgi, her entire world crashed down on her.

It was exactly what happened in her dream.

Seulgi's car was crashed against a big tree, her motionless figure already lying on the fresh-cut grass, her arms and her face full of cuts and wounds, and the pieces o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter