(2/2) Cold eyes, Warm smile

Born to Love, Cursed to Feel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Regardless of the fact that Irene has always been a part of the cold, imperishable land, the hair on her skin stood up, and shivers ran down her spine as the chilly breeze blew across her once she stepped in her bedroom’s balcony.

She gasped heavily. Then someone spoke beside her.

“How are you feeling?”

Realizing it was her sister, Irene ignored her. She was never in good terms with the latter.

Tiffany was a bit cruel like their people, while Irene was nice and kind.

Tiffany was cold, while Irene was fond of warmth.

They’re both strong, but Irene is weak compared to the older.

 
“It’s not fair,” The younger one hung her head low, her enchanting hazel eyes glistening with tears. “Humans can love anyone, but we can’t.”

“I’m so sorry,” said Tiffany. “And believe me when I say they’re dangerous.” 

“For the thousandth time, Seulgi is not dangerous.” Irene choked on her words. “Why don’t you ever trust what I say. Why don’t you ever believe your own sister.”

Irene’s words hit her straight through her heart. She could be ruthless at times, but still, she has affection for her family especially her sister.

“But that’s my job as an older sibling, sweetheart. Protecting you from danger and trouble.” Tiffany’s expression softened. 

Irene’s cries died down. “I know there are a lot of bad people out there, but Seulgi isn’t one of them. She’s so friendly and harmless.” There was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter