Is It Good Bye?

Seoul Leaves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

        “what do you mean by ‘not being an EXO’s member’ forever!?” i asked full of panic. Hell. I’m not going to let him left EXO. Not in a million years. “you know, Sookyu” Kyungsoo suddenly turned to talk.

        “we might not going to be like this forever, you know” Kyungsoo sighed. He replied, “we’ll have another plan, though. It’s just so funny that we sang ‘PeterPan’ song that promised that he won’t grow up, but we did”

        “hyung, what are you talking about?” Sehun asked and Kyungsoo threw him with an empty milk box. “i’m not going to regret for leaving you in EXO” Kyungsoo continued and the rest of the members chuckled.

        “wait, so all of you had planned your leavings?” i asked them and they didn’t answer me. “it’s not like planning, i guess” said Baekhyun.

        “then what the hell is it?”
        “we’re not planning anything, we just believed that there must be comes the time when one of us decided to grow up” Baekhyun let out a thin smile and bit his finger as he looked outside, i could guess that he hid his sadness.

        Decided to grow up, they said. So, all this time, they see themself as a bunch of kids...i think that when they always played around, smiled as if they had no problem on the stage. That was it, that was all the fans knew about them.

        I looked at Jaehyun and found out that he was asleep. I sighed, so......they were going to leave anytime? It wasn’t fair, it wasn’t fair for anyone.

        “our fans might will understand too” said Chanyeol. He continued, “they knew that there must be comes the time when one of us decided to go on a date or get married. They knew, they just pretend that they didn’t knew because it always thorn them apart”

        “they don’t know that one of us actually made someone pregnant, do they?” Kyungsoo asked and Sehun let out a sour face, “HYUNG WHAT THE ”

        “SHUT UP AND DRIVE”

        Then we stopped right at the red light, and watched people crossed the road. The atmosphere was weird, it mixed up. I could felt that they were confused too, they didn’t know what to do next.

        “Sookyu-ah, will they be okay?” Baekhyun asked. I looked back and found he was still in his position, he sighed and leaned his head on the window, “will they be okay if someday we leave?”

        “i.......i-“

        “of course they will be okay” said Kyungsoo all of a sudden. He was crossing his arms together. Damn, i bet that he hid his own emotion. He shouldn’t really do that.....

        “i mean, there’s so many rookies out there, right? Younger and what so ever. Our fans just got blew up and moved to another fandom, it’s that fast. So they’ll be okay” he said and no one talked.

        I didn’t know that time flies so fast like this...

 

        “ah” Sehun suddenly showed up right beside me as he held a car key. The movie theater was empty, almost no one was there. I even wondering why the heck it was so quiet.

        “i’m going to miss them someday” said Sehun as he looked at the boys who were busy to choose between popcorn and nachos.

Of course, they had to pick nachos if they wanted to be safe later from Kyungsoo’s attack.

        “why did you want to leave them?” i asked him. Sehun smiled at me as he took sleeping Jaehyun who was in my embrace. He continued, “you know why”

        “it doesn’t mean you have to leave the group....”

        “i can’t tell the whole world about the truth if i was still in this group, Sookyu, i might will put a troublesome on them”

        “they’re your friends, your families, if they didn’t want to help you out in this then all years you spent time with them was useless. I knew you didn’t want to leave, Sehun”

        “then how about you? If i stay, maybe, they’ll attack you...i don’t want you to get hurt, i don’t want to be so greedy like i was before”

        “i don’t care” i shook my head as i took Sehun’s hand, “they’ll only hurt me. but if you leave, you’ll hurt thousands millions of people. Which is worser?”

        “i-“

        “mom?” then Jaehyun suddenly woke up. He rubbed his eyes cutely as he looked around, “where are we?” he asked.

        “we’re going to watch a movie!” said Sehun as he kissed Jaehyun’s cheek. Jaehyun smiled as he scratched his neck, “whoah, i had a very weird dream”

        “what is it?” i asked Jaehyun. Sehun put him down and let him walked by his own feet, “i dreamt that mom and dad were together” he chuckled.

        “eh?” i chocked up. I looked over Sehun and found that he was smiling at him and then he looked at me, so i immediatly looked away. “w-weird dream, honey” i scratched the back of my head.

        “hey love birds!” Chanyeol called us, “come on!”

 

        After we watch a movie, me and the boys enjoyed our time at the top of the building. I didn’t know why did Baekhyun took us there, he said that it was the place that the members loved.

        The place where they could see the whole town as if they ruled it.

        All of us sat on the floor and looked at the Seoul, it was so busy and bright.

        “i hate to say this but...”

        “ugh, Kyungsoo hyung don’t start it”

        “i’m not going to say ‘i love you’, Sehun”

        “oh..”

        “what i want to say is, i miss EXO” said Kyungsoo and all of us looked at him, “i missed how we spent time like we were young back then, it was like a lightning. All the hard times we had and the joyful times, it was nothing but a sprinkle of memories. And i missed those sprinkles. Now looked at us, we’re old and so disgusting. Especially you, park Chanyeol” he said and all of laughed.

        “HEY IT’S NOT FAIR”

        “i’m curious about Sehun’s plan” Baekhyun said as he looked at me, Sehun and Jaehyun who sat side by side. I looked to Sehun and followed with Jaehyun also, “yeah, what’s your plan?” and it made Sehun chuckled.

        “i want to get married” Sehun put his chin on his hands and looked at me. the boys were ‘woo-ing’ and suddenly....”HUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA” we were shocked when we found that Jaehyun was crying.

        “J-Jaehyun-ah, what’s happened?” Kyungsoo asked, he was kinda panic. Gee, this guy could get panic too? “DAD IS GOING TO LEAVE US” he screamed and continued to cry.

        Me and Sehun looked at each other. We were so clueless at that time.

        “ssshhh, Jae calm down” Sehun raised Jaehyun and then put him on his lap, Jaehyun was still crying and oh god, i felt so bad...wait, what did he meant by ‘leaving us behind’?

        “i’m going to marry your mom, why are you suddenly think that i’ll leave?”

        “it’s not like mom wants to marry you too, dad” Jaehyun got pissed off and crossed his arms together and pouted. The boys were laughing so hard to find Sehun was shocked, “will you, mom?” Jaehyun asked to me and i was nervous.

        “e-eh? I-“ right before i could finish, suddenly, i got a call from Vernon’s number. I hang it up, “hello? Hey, Vernon. What-“

        “miss, are you Mr. Choi’s relatives?”

        “you mean, Vernon Choi’s? No, i’m not his relatives but i’m his closest friends. Who is it and where is Vernon?”

        “we are the officers here in toronto. Mr. Choi had an accident an hour ago and we found his cellphone and decided to call the recent number which was you”

        “WHAT!?”

        “please if you could, come here to the hospital. His condition is pretty bad”

        “i-i....I’LL BE THERE” i hung the phone off and brought Jaehyun with me without even say anything to the boys. They were suprised to found me suddenly ran away from them.

        “SOOKYU!” they kept calling me but i had no time to explain. As i arrived at the lobby and catched a cab, i hurried told Jaehyun to came in.

        But before i could, suddenly Sehun closed the door and blocked it with his hand, “where are you going!?” he asked. “Sehun, i’m sorry. Vernon had an accident and i have to be there now!”

        “a-an accident?”

        “yes, and i have to go right now”

        “but he’s in canada and ing toronto it’s too far away from here!”

        “but what could i do!? He’s my friend and he needs me now!”
        “then i’m coming with you”

        “Sehun, please” i sighed, “please understand our situation now. I’m a regular person who worked as a kindergarden teacher now and you’re still an idol who performing on the stage. And they needs you, okay? You have to be here, i’ll be back” i gasped, how could i say that? How could i promised him that i’ll be back when i actually didn’t want to go back?

        Sehun noticed my reaction and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter