One Call Away

Seoul Leaves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
NOW PLAYING +++ Charlie Puth - One Call Away

        “l-little brother?” i chuckled akwardly. I put the drawing on the table and asked, “you mean, you want a little brother?” and he shyly noods.

        I laughed of his cuteness and then put my chin over my hand. “then? What’s the second thing you want to ask?”

        “i just want to say something to you”

        “and it is?”

        “i’m okay if somehow people will attack me, mom” he said and i was shocked. I felt everything in my mind was broken, i felt hurt when i heard that from Jaehyun himself.

        How could he knew about that?

        “h-how did you knew?” i asked Jaehyun and he just smiled, “i just know it, i heard about your conversation with dad” he looked to the floor, maybe he was afraid that i was going to yell over him because he just ear-spying on us.

        “i want to stay here” said Jaehyun without looked back at me, he kept moving his feets casually, “with you, and dad. As long as we’re together, i don’t care if everyone was attacking us” then he looked over me and smiled.

        I couldn’t contain my tears anymore so it was really heartbreaking that i actually cried in front of my son, when i always wanted to look strong in front of Jaehyun.

        Jaehyun came closer to me and hugged me, “don’t cry, mom” and i could sense that Jaehyun might going to cry too. He never liked to see if somehow i cried, he might going to cry too.

        “i’m fine” i wiped my tears and hugged him back, “we’re going to try our best, Jae” and he nooded.

       

        Sehun was busy with his practice today so he wasn’t at home. It was only me and Jaehyun when we ate our lunch, Jaehyun told me that he couldn’t wait for go to school someday, which next year he might going to attend school.

        I just called Vernon before and he really support about what Jaehyun said about moving, he said that i didn’t really have to go back here and deal with everything.

        Vernon said that he’ll be the one who taking care of it, he really wanted to help to get my life. To get Jaehyun’s life too.

        But i was pretty confused too, i think that what Miyoung said when it was myungji’s wedding was right too. We might going to be safe if we lived in canada, but come on, i can’t be the girl like ‘oh Sehun come with me to canada i’m holding your life’ geez.

        “i’m home~” we looked back and found Sehun was opening the door cutely, i chuckled when i saw him so exited. Jaehyun jumped from his chair and ran to him, “DAAAAD”

        “hey, iron-man!” Sehun picked Jaehyun up and kissed him, “how was your dad with mommy?” he asked.

        “i’m telling mom about my drawing” i chocked up when i heard he said that. Gee, that little brother thing. I about to left the dining room to somewhere else but then Jaehyun called me, “mom~ show dad my drawing!”

 

        “..........a little brother, he said?” Sehun asked when he saw the drawing. I sat next to Sehun while Jaehyun sat on the chair in front of us. Sehun laughed, “oh god, my son have a sense of humour”

        “that’s what boys said about pregnancy, it’s not a joke!” i hit Sehun’s arms, he didn’t know what it feels like to pregnant for 9 months.....it’s not days it’s a ing months.

        “okay okay” Sehun tried to stop himself for laughing, “nice drawing, Jae! We’ll try to working on it, okay?” Sehun winked at him and Jaehyun cheered.

        I sent death glare to Sehun while he just smiling at me like he didn’t say anything wrong.

        “Jae, go take a bath now” i got up from the couch and went to Jaehyun’s bedroom, just to find Jaehyun was already took of his clothes.

        “i will, mom”

        “should i help you?”

        “no, i’m a big guy now!”

        “big guy? Ey, okay” i chuckled before left the room. I found Sehun was lying on the couch as he closed his eyes with the back of his arm. “Sehun-ah” i called him and he opened his eyes and looked back at me.

        “how’s your fans doing?” i asked and Sehun only gave me a smile, “it’s okay, you don’t have to know about that. I didn’t want you to handle with those pains because they didn’t sent those curses on me, but to you. And even though they didn’t, i could feel how hurtful it was”

        “is it only me or Jaehyun too?” i asked as i bit my lips, i didn’t really want to ask that because i was afraid that they also attacking Jaehyun.

        Sehun replied, “you don’t want to know about it, Sookyu”

        “is there something that i could do?”

        “you don’t have to do anything, Sookyu. Listen to me, this won’t going to last long either. Time by time, they’ll understand and they’ll forget. Me and SM will do something about it, and i won’t ever stop to be on your side and defend you and Jaehyun no matter how much the risk it”

        “so.....you’re not letting me to see the article about you and me?”

        “not even the headlines” he shook his head. I sighed, even though i didn’t read any, but knowing that the whole world was hating me right now was like a sharp knife stabbing into my head.

        “it’s okay, come here” i sighed before i walked to Sehun’s side and sat next to him. He pulled me to his hug then he kissed my temple, “you only need to think about one thing”

        “what is it?” i asked. “about how you’re going to make Jaehyun’s wish come true about the little brother”

        “DAMN YOU”

 

        Sehun had suggested me a few tips so that i could go out with Jaehyun. I decided to just dyed my hair and styled it for a bit so that they might wouldn’t realized that it was me.

        Since all the article about me and Sehun was using my old pictures, a pictures that was 5 years ago.

        Me and Jaehyun needed to wore a mask everytime we go out, it also prevent us from any bacteria or virus. So, that was at least the thing we should do if we were going to go out.

        Like for example, tonight. Me and Jaehyun decided to go out together since Sehun was already off to practice again. Gladly, no one actually care about us.

        They didn’t know that i was the girl who was on the front page in every magazine and internet.

        Me and Jaehyun went to the toy store because i was thinking to buy Jaehyun a new toy, so maybe, he wouldn’t get bored when Sehun wasn’t at home.

        “i can pick whatever i want, mom?” Jaehyun asked in suprised. “not ‘whatever’, just pick something then i’ll decide, okay?” i asked and Jaehyun saluted at me before ran to every section.

        I chuckled for his reaction and about to followed him but then, “Sookyu?”
        i looked back and found Minho.

        I didn’t know why was he there, was he following me? how could he never got so busy?

        “o-oh, hi oppa” i said. Minho walked back and thank god that he wore a mask so that no one noticed us. “what are you doing here?” he asked.

        “i want to buy Jaehyun some toys, you?”

        “i’m following you” Minho casually said. My jaw was dropped, so my thought was right? he was following me? and he also admitted it that made me even more shocked.

        “just incase that someone noticed you, then i could protect you” Minho explained as he put his hands into his pocket. I replied, “you don’t really have to do that....”

        “why?” Minho asked but before i could answer, i suddenly got a call from Vernon. I walked away a few feets away and then hang the phone up, “wassup, Vernon?”

        “how’s there?”

        “fine, i’m under disguise right now and it seems like we have another problem”

        “what is it?”
        “Minho from SHINee.....he was following me and i was afraid that.....he might going to do something bad if i rejected him”

        “oh i get it...yah, don’t be afraid! I’ve told you thousands time, don’t be, because Sehun is there and also the other members. It’s a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter