Thank You

Seoul Leaves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

         On the way to campus, i felt so uneasy. Last night, i contacted miyoung and she wanted me to be one of her friends.

         For her, friend wasn’t the person who she would take to lunch, shopping, spazzing or whatsoever it is.

         Friend for her was being one of the fans who chase after exo, take a picture of them, even probably being a sasaeng fans.

       I didn’t know if i have to do this but something attracted me, “you’ll get so many money from it, i know you’re working in the cafe with your friends because you need money for living. Help your eonni”

          i didn’t know how did she knew it but she got the point. Sehun probably going to hate me but come on, he even didn’t know me.

         but i had to talk to yoojin eonni first about this. I was afraid that yoojin eonni will be scolded by her friends because her little sister was one of the sasaeng.

         I went to the class alone, seemed like myungsoo and suji haven’t came yet. In fact, both of them didn’t go to campus that day.

          i wondered why but probably both of them decided to forget their idol and hanging out with each other. Fml.

         If somehow they got married each other, i’ll be the one who dressed black. Since it was a funeral for our friendship.

          I DIN’T WANT TO SPEND MY TIME WATCHING BOTH OF THEM FLIRTING FOR GOD’S SAKE.

         When i got out from the class, there was a stranger guy who suddenly stopped right in front of me.

          “hey, my friend over there asking for your phone number, can he have it? it’s not like he’a going to stalk over you, if you got annoyed you can just ignore his text!” he said.

        i looked at the guy that he pointed at but he covered his head with a jacket with his friends who was laughing at his reaction.

         “okay whatever, i’m hurry right now” you took a pen from that guy and wrote your number at his hand.

         That guy smiled at me and then he said, “thanks, park sookyu!” i nooded and then rushed to got out from the campus. I need to be hurry for work.

 

        I already wore my work suit and got ready to make money at this coffee shop. Myungsoo and suji also didn’t work that day, everybody was very confused by their sudden missed.

          “hi honey!” I looked at the door and found auntie soohee. She passed by the coffee shop and decided to came.

        “hi auntie! Anything you want?”

        “ah you’re must be working so hard! i want an americano and chocolate ice shake for minwoo, i just pick him up from school. don’t be late for dinner, arraseo?”

        “haha alright auntie!”

        After he received the drinks, she got out from the cafe with a smile. She acted like she was my mother and i really appreciated her, i should thank her for the rest of my life.

          as usual, yoojin eonni always came to the coffee shop with her friends and ordered the same thing.

        “eonni, i need to talk to you over something” i said when she about to take her order. She squinted her eyes, she said that she never see me looked so tensed.

         “just wait for me after work, i’ll wait outside your building” i replied and she only nooded her head. What i was going to tell her probably going to made her head expload.

 

        After work, just like what i said to yoojin eonni, i went to sm building and waited for her. she said she couldn’t go h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter