I Need You The Most

Seoul Leaves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

        I just about to go home after work. I packed all my things in my bag and ready to leave but then someone called me from behind.

I thought it was hyungseok, or that weird guy, but it was baekhyun. It suprised me a lot until i could feel myself getting pale.

“sookyu! It’s been a long time, well, it’s not since i saw you at the airport” he smiled.

        “ah yeah, about that-“

        “yoojin has explain it to me, it’s okay”

        “wait, eonni told you about the real thing?”

        “actually, i’ve known it before. I know you’re my fan”

        “what the- ah right, yeah”

        “don’t be so nervous haha okay, i’ll get going now!” baekhyun smiled to me before he walked away. phew, i thought that yoojin eonni told the real thing to him because if she did, i’ve ing done with my life and i’ll live with full of shame until i died.

I passed the sm building and it was the right them when taeyeon eonni sent me a message.

 

...

Taeyeon: sookyu-ah, are you busy tomorrow?

 

Me: no, i’m not busy. What is it, eonni?

 

Taeyeon: aniya, i’m just thinking that we can meet up at sm tomorrow, there’s something i want to talk about. I bet you’re going to be so happy about it

 

Me: about what?

 

Taeyeon: about a work to do, just promise to me you’ll come

 

Me: i’ll try!

...

 

        “sookyu, right?” i looked up and found jessica was there. I was suprised, knowing that she was there in front of me.

even though i always met with an idols, i still kept acting like i’ve never met them; nervous.

“y-yes eonni, how can you remember me?”

        “we hang out with yoojin, how could we forget about you?” she asked with a chuckled. People misunderstood her, i mean, she was very nice. I wasn’t even a rich people, pretty or famous, but she acted so nice towards me.

no, all of them treated me nicely.

“taeyeon told me about her plan for you, she’s really exited, you know” after a short talks, jessica left me and went into sm building.

 

        On the way back home, i was thinking that maybe i should bring myungsoo with me. but i’m afraid that he’ll cause trouble there since he was so maniac towards taeyeon.

And probably they wouldn’t let me bring myungsoo there.

“gee, kim myungsoo, i hope you’re normal” i chuckled. I walked down the street and i still sticked my eyes on the weird guy apartement, he wasn’t there.

I looked back and he wasn’t there. I looked at the bench and he wasn’t there. Well, maybe he was busy.

And i wouldn’t caught myself to checking him up, he might will think that i fall for him. or maybe, it was the real thing.

        “you’re home, sookyu?” i heard yoojin’s eonni voice from kitchen. I went to the kitchen an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter