What? Where?

Seoul Leaves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
NOW PLAYING +++ B.A.P - Where Are You? What Are You Doing? 

 

8 MONTHS LATER

 

        It was still early in the morning. I was drinking a cup of water and about to get ready to check up for my pregnancy. Oh yeah, i was working in a daycare.

I actually had a pretty big salary and it was enough for me. i could efforts everything since i also got help from Vernon, you know, that energized rabbit that i found out that he was older than me.

One thing i said as i found it out; holy.

I could actually rest up for a bit since i was pregnant for 9 months. And i could see that my children will come out soon. It was kinda funny when i remembered about Vernon’s reaction when i told him that i was actually pregnant and ran away from my family.

Vernon was worried about me, he said that he already think of me as a sister so he said that he was going to help me. since i knew that he was the kind of guy that i could trust on, i told him that this baby’s dad was a K-Idol.

The next day, Vernon searched for Sehun and barged into my room with a scream. He said that i was so lucky, i can’t-

I cleaned family picture and smiled at it, we couldn’t be more happier than this. It’s been a long time since the last time i checked out about Sehun’s condition.

I actually didn’t want to care, at least i tried not to care. People still talked about Sehun and Hyeri that reported already dating, and this time it was true, they said.

I didn’t know what to believe, but i refused to care. I shouldn’t care. I was ready to go to the hospital. I was waiting for Vernon since he said that he wanted to take me to the hospital, he also said that he could be the god-father from my kid.

Vernon had been so nice to me.

I found Vernon’s car right in front of the lobby. I got up from my seat and went to the car but then i found someone was calling my phone.

but it got off right before i could picked it up. Then i also got a text message. Gee, who was this person?

 

One Missed Call

Oh Sehun

 

Sehun: Sookyu?

 

        My phone fell to the ground, i didn’t know  how could Sehun found me after a few months that i actually didn’t contact him anymore.

Which i couldn’t believe even more, i still have his number written with that ‘Oh Sehun’

My last kiss for him was the very last encounter that we ever had. I suddenly felt something weird in my stomatch. Please, not now.

My head was spinning around and i could feel all my bones were very hurt. It was like every parts of my body were breaking in the same time.

        “VICTORIA!” Vernon called me with my english name that he actually made it for me. he immediatly put me in his embrace and asked people for a help to bring me to his car.

        I felt such a pain, it felt like i was going to die at that moment. “stay strong, Vict. Please stay strong” Vernon hold my hand and then he drove the car, fast enough to made me gave birth in a car.

 

        “push, miss, push” said one of the nurse. I did as what she told me to do and that was the last thing to do before i heard a baby’s crying.

I felt joy, all the pains immediatly faded away. Oh god, it felt so beautiful to be a mother. “it’s a boy!” the doctor gave me my baby boy and put him right beside me.

i could feel that i was going to cry at that time, not sure if it was because of the baby or because Sehun called me right before his son came out.

        Then they took me back to my room and put the baby right inside the bansinet beside me. Vernon came into my room and he felt so happy to find that i finally gave birth to a boy.

        “SISSY! YOU DID A GREAT JOB” Vernon squeled. He seemed very amazed to my son, he even took a picture of him and it made me chukled.

        “you called me with ‘Victoria’ again” i smiled to him, then Vernon smiled back. He sat on the chair and grabbed my hand, he was such a brother.

        “i used to have a sister, named Victoria. But she ran away somewhere because she felt weird, i didn’t know where did she go. And when i found you, it felt like i met my old sister back. Sorry if this made you felt uncomfortable”

        “it’s okay, Vernon. You can call me Victoria if you wanted to”

        “thank you” Vernon sighed in relief before he changed the topic, “so, what’s this big boy name?” he asked and then i remembered that i haven’t thinking about his name. I looked at him who was sleeping peacefully in the bassinet.

        “i’ll named him in korean and then you have to give him an english name, how about that?” i asked him as if we were going to name a pet, gee, i didn’t think that i was mature enough to be a mother right now.

        “great idea! You start first” Vernon jumped off from his chair and then held my son in his embrace. Then he put him right in my arm, i could felt his warms.

He looked so cute, i could tell that he looked like Sehun. “Jaehyun, Park Jaehyun” i said and then Vernon replied, “or more likely as Oh Jaehyun if you prefer, but it’s okay, he’s not here anyway”

“damn, Vernon” i gave him a glare and Vernon chuckled. I told him that it was his turn. He didn’t even had to think twice. Vernon said, “Nicholas. Nicholas Park or Nicholas Oh if you prefer but whatsoever he’s not here”

and i threw him a doll from one of my friend, while he was laughing. I will go crazy if i had to be with him all year.

So, Park Jaehyun

 

Or, Nicholas Park

 

It doesn’t sounds bad at all.

 

“YOU’RE SO ING KIDDING ME WHAT THE HELL WHY AND HOW THE HELL IT’S SO ING CRAZY” Youngjae yelled on me on the phone. I only told him that i gave a birth, i didn’t want to tell Suji and Myungsoo yet since i knew how crazy they would be.

“promise to me that you’re going to visit me here, huh?”

“I’LL GO THERE RIGHT NOW”

“you crazy piece of , go away”

“I GOTTA GO I SHOULD TELL MYUNGSOO AND SUJI”

“gee...” i hung off the phone and looked at Jaehyun who was leaning on the bed right next to me. he looked like an angel, an angel that made in a cloud.

I just couldn’t find the right words to describe how beautiful he was. I immediatly took a picture of Jaehyun and sent it to Suji. I pressed Suji’s contact and sent it to her.

A few seconds later, Vernon came in my room.

“i brought some snacks” said Vernon as he put the snacks on the table and then he saw my phone on the table. “wait a minute, why did you send a picture of Nick to Sehun?” he asked and i immediatly took my phone.

        HOLYCRAP WHY DID I SENT IT TO SEHUN.       

        “CANCEL IT CANCEL!!!” i screamed to Vernon and he pressed the cancel signs. We were so doom, it was already being sent.

“OH OH I KNOW!” Vernon typed something on my phone and then he sent it right away. “i told him like the es who said ‘wrong number’” he said and i rolled my eyes.

Oh hell, i didn’t know what to do anymore with my life.

 

 

4 MONTHS LATER.

Changed Pov

Seoul, South Korea.

              

        it had been a year since Sookyu left me. and i never felt emptier than this. She should’ve know that people were no longer bashing her.

And if she knew about this, she might going to stay. I always counted the day, no days that i missed. I stood right in front of her apartement and doing nothing, i really wanted to call and text her but i was afraid that i was bothering her.

        I knew that she tried to get away from me because she wanted a peace life. And i think i had to let her go for a while.

        But everything changed when she sent me a picture of a baby and said that she sent it to the wrong number. I was very suprised, my mind was full of the thoughts that she already get married with someone else.

        It haunted me pretty well, and until know, i couldn’t forget it.

        I didn’t know who was that kid, but if i found out that she already married with someone else, i swear to God that i’ll kill that guy.

        As i about to stepped away, then i heared someone’s voice. “oh my god..” i looked back and fou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter