To Him

Seoul Leaves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

        After dinner, i stayed in my room while doing some homeworks. Then i heard someone knocked the door, it was minwoo.

        “what is it, minwoo-ah?” i asked then he came in. “i think i made it, i’m no longer in a peer presure!”

        “so the dead fish went well!?” i asked with a laughter and he also laughed. It was so awesome that i could help him.

        even though he was only my cousin, but i lived like this and thinking that he actually was my younger brother.I always wanted a younger brother but who am i kidding, i even didn’t have any parents anymore. “nuna, do you ever hate yourself? just like what i did?”

        I came to him and asked him to sat down to have a talk between big sister and young bro.

        We both sat on my bed talking about me. “i think i was a big , but not anymore. There’s always gonna be a part of me that’s sloopy and dirty. But i like that, with all the other parts of myself. nobody loves me, then if i don’t, who will?”

 

        It was holiday and my sister asked me to go with her for work, she said she wanted me to meet her friends. Just like what she said, she took me to sm buildings again. she didn’t let me waiting just like what she did a few days ago, she even took me to her room.

        it was just weird that they allowed me to be there. “your boss allowed me to be here?”

        “just be cool, it was holiday so it was a free day. the employes that had important thing to do should be here, while the other who don’t, allowed to stay at their house. That’s the regulation” said yoojin eonni.

        She took me to every part of the building while i couldn’t say anything, it was just like a dream.

        “yoojin-sii?” i heard someone’s voice from behind and it was minho from shinee. I jumped, oh no i got so nervous right now when i knew the person that i helped was him.

         i stared at yoojin eonni while she only giggled, please don’t tell me that she planned this.

        I bowed at minho and he bowed at me back. There was an akward atmosphere before yoojin eonni introduce me to him.

        “Park Sookyu imnida” i said. “ne, i’m choi minho. Please talk normally to me, don’t mind my label as shinee’s members” he said.

        “i need to go for a minute, i’ll be back” yoojin eonni suddenly left us. I gave her a glare but she acted like she didn’t know anything.

        Ukh this wasn’t good, i didn’t know how to act if there was an idol right in front of you. he said, “thanks for the help”

        “don’t mention it, it’s a nice thing i could help”

        “so are you one of exo’s fans that always stayed in front of the buildings all the time?”

        “i am exo’s fans but i’m not that kind of fans. I’m the kind of fans who didn’t have enough money to watch them and never get to meet them even though we’re at the same damn town. I’m that kind of fans”

        “well you can meet him, they’re here now”

        “that’s impossible, they won’t have time for me”

        “only if you believe it is. They must have a ti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter