Weird Guy

Seoul Leaves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

        I just came back home with suji. She lived nearby and it made us easy to catch up together.

       When i just got home, i saw yoojin eonni on the couch again. the same thing she did like everyday. “eonni, do you need someone to talk about your work?”

        “i’m just way so busy, and tired” she replied while trying to smile weakly at me. i decided to made a tea for her so we could talk comfortably.

        “i visit SM building yesterday with myungsoo, we just see the building from outside”

        “ah really? What do you think? Cool right?” she asked with an exited smile on her face. Her energy has came back, and it was because of my tea.

        “it’s cool, way more cooler if you let me got into the building”

        Yoojin eonni sighed and then she was saying, “you know i can’t just bring someone unknow to the building”

        “yeah, i understand that. and i meet someone, he was-“

        “ah mianhae, i have to hang up this phone. Hold a minute!” yoojin eonni ran to outside while i folded my lips together, i missed when both of us spent time together.

        If yoojin eonni got a call, it must last for hours. So i grabbed my bag and went upstairs to get some rest after a long day at campus.

        I laid my body on my bed and then i heard someone knocked my door. “who’s that?” i asked and it was yoojin eonni.

       She came into my room and told me that she have to go to SM building right now, and she said she also wanted to go to our parents graveyard.

       And she wanted me to come along. “ARE YOU SERIOUS!?”

        “i’m very serious, change your clothes, come on” i immediatly changed my clothes and catching up with my sister to downstairs.

        I was so exited until i almost couldn’t breath at all. As we arrived at the building, me and yoojin eonni stood right in front of the door. “a-are you serious about this, eonni?”

        she asked, “why are you so scared about this?”

        “i’m afraid i’ll meet sehun!”

        “you won’t, exo is busy at abroad. Come in”

        I breath full of dissapointed feelings then sat on the couch while waiting for my sister. Yoojin eonni said that she wanted to deal with some problem about music, and she left me there.

        I my phone and saw sehun's picture that i set as my wallpaper. I looked at it while smiling, as if i looked right the real sehun.

        “i’m falling for your eyes but they didn’t know me yet. duh, we’ll never meet anyway” i talked to myself. after a few moments, yoojin eonni finally came down and both of us went to the graveyard at that time also.

        I watched her who was talking with both of our parents, while i was standing at the outside of the yard.

        Yoojin eonni had never visited the graveyard for months, and i guessed that she has something that she wanted to tell our parents.

        Her secret, maybe.

        As we went back to home, there were auntie sohee and uncle hyukjae who was sitting at the living room.

        they greet us when both of us finally came back. “aigoo, it’s already late! Go to sleep right now” said auntie soohee to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter