'U'

Seoul Leaves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

* SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATES! I'M GOING TO POST 2 CHAPTER FOR MY APOLOGIZE GIFT

 

        “welcome to- oh eonni-ya, i’ve prepared it for you” i gave yoojin’s eonni coffee to her. Yoojin eonni usual coffee since she always came here everyday to checked me up and ordered her favorite drink ever. “baekhyun told me that he saw you at the airport, try to use mask”

        “yeah i know, i think i’m too late to did that” i replied while preparing other people’s orders. “you can quit if you wanted to, you should tell your friend about it”

        “i’ll be fine, now you should get back to work” i smiled to yoojin eonni and she smiled back. She told me that she would probably going to be late tonight so i shouldn’t waiting for her.

        she usually ended up stayed at office and came home in the morning. “your sister works so hard” myungsoo suddenly right at beside me.

        “i know, i hope i can help her”

        “you are, look at you, you’re working here”

        “but it isn’t enough, i have to do something more”

        “it’s not like you’re going to be exo’s sasaeng, right?” i widened my eyes since i was very suprised, i thought that myungsoo knew about it but he only guessed and joking.

        I faked my laugh and walked into the kitchen, they’d kill me if they knew that i am one of the sasaeng that followed them everywhere.

        “gee, both of them came here just for looking for you” suji said to me when she passed by me.

        “nugu?” i asked. “you know, song mino and park hyungseok. They’re outside and it seems like they’re waiting for you to shows up and asking you to go on a date”

        “wait, are you jealous?”

        “m-me!? i’m not jealous”

        “tell me now, mino or hyungseok?”

        “gee i hate it when you or myungsoo figured out about my feelings” suji threw the fabric on the table and stood right in front of me with her jealousy face.

       “it’s mino” she said and made me laughed out loud. I’ve never imagined that suji could actually fall for someone, especially to mino.

        I even never saw them talking to each other.

        After work, me, myungsoo and suji got back home together with a bus. Myungsoo found out who was suji’s crush and along our way, we teased suji’s with it.

        “hooo someone it’s jealous” myungsoo pointed at suji that has already pissed off. “come on guys, it’s not funny”

        “but it’s fun!” i screamed. There wasn’t a lot of people there since it almost midnight. Being friends with them were very tiring, but at this time, they were the only one who made my energy came back.

        Friends, they were everything for me. i hope that we could be friends forever.

        As i arrived at my house, i found out that everyone has already sleeping. Auntie soohee left a note for me and she said that she ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter