Before

Seoul Leaves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

        “i knew i was stupid back then, i shouldn’t told you to go away” his voice cracked. I looked back at him and sighed, i felt bad but he had to keep his promise.

I talked here like this because i didn’t want to hurt his fans.

Since i knew how it felt like when your idol has a relationship with someone. It felt like your heart was taken away by him and when he has someone else in his heart, he didn’t give it back to you.

that’s what you’re going to feel, you’ll feel confused.

“you’re not stupid if you intend to protect your fans”

“but isn’t it wrong if i wanted to make them happy by hurting myself?”

“now what do you want from me? want me to go for a thousand miles so we won’t meet each other anymore?”

“no, i asking you to stay”

 

        “it’s holiday, i hate when i have to practice when it’s holiday” hyungseok murmured as i chuckled. We were right inside the practice room with the other dancer.

Me and the other picked dancer was going to on a stage with BoA for her newest song.

And luckily, me and hyungseok got picked up.

        “hey, do you want to hang out after practicing?” asked choa, she was one of my closest friend here but not so close though. I kept my distance from any of them.

i shook my head, i had a lot to do after work. Moreover, i have a lot assignment to do. After work, i went home by a cab and when i arrived there.

 I found sehun just entered the apartement. From what i’ve heard before, exo decided to moved to another apartement for the second time.

And i had never thought that they’d moved out to my place. “sookyu?” he called my name as he saw me walked into the building.

He dressed as that weird guy, maybe he just walked around the block.“hey sehun” i replied without looking at him. i was afraid, i was afraid that i’ll trapped inside him forever when i saw his eyes.

        “just get back home after work?” he asked and i nooded. no sehun, don’t make a conversation for me. i walked into the elevator and he entered it also.

I wished that someone will walked into the elevator too but there was none, it was only me and sehun. “have you think about what i asked you yesterday?”

        “no”

        “why are you so hating me?”

        “i don’t know”

        “you know why”

        “you want to know why?”

        “tell me now”

        “i just don’t like how you play with my feelings back then. You should’ve just tell me that you’re sehun so i won’t hanging out with you and won’t let my feelings grew faster. I don’t like how you told me that i should stay away from you as if it was so easy to do. And now you want me to stay, but stay for what? You want me to give you my heart for the second time? But you already took it, now where did you lose it?” i asked him before i walked out the elevator and leaved him.

i ran quickly to my apartement before i crashed down and cry. I should’ve just tell him that sentence and maybe kiss him right inside the elevator, but it was wrong.

He was an idol, and i was just his ex fans.

        I put the password to my apartement and when i made it, someone took my hand inside the apartement. I thought it was some kind of bad guy, but it was sehun.

 I sighed, wondered what does he want right now. “go” i told him but he only stood there right in front of me. i looked at him with my teary eyes and made him suprised.

He probably never thought that i’ll cry. “go away” i sobbed.

        “sookyu, i-“

        “i suffered for this 2 whole damn years just by seeing you walked away as if you never know me before, and it hurt me even more when i did the same way and you didn’t even flinch a bit. You maybe didn’t even felt any pain just like what i feel”

        “the heck you’re talking about? You’re the one who told me to just acting like i never know you before! I love you and that’s what i do, so i won’t hurt you. but this 2 years also made me suffered, it’s not like you’re the one who getting hurt. Me too, my heart too. We’re apparently hurt each other”

        “then stop, stop hurting each other”

        “there’s one little thing you have to do”

        “what is it?”
        “tell me honestly about your feelings to me, and i’ll guarantee that nothing will hurt you” he said. he looked right into my eyes and i could feel the butterflies flew around. I didn’t know what to do, should i confess it to him again?

but after the last confess that i told him, it ended up as goodbye. “why should i?”

        “because i’ll make things right. should i go first?” he asked and i nooded. i was afraid. The problem is, i didn’t know what was i afraid about.

Somehow, it felt kinda terryfing that sehun was here with me. but i was happy, at least he tried.

“i love you, okay? I didn’t know how, why, when since it just happened like that. i confused myself either, you know. my hyungs told me to came after you but it scares me a lot. it scares me that you’ll turn your back at me. i feel like a part of my soul has loved you since the beginning of everything. I thought that maybe, we’re from the same stars. And meant to be”

“it’s my turn?” i asked and he let out a chuckled. I lowered my head as i was thinking about what i was going to say next.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter